I don`t belong here.

Ive given it a good go, but its just too depressing being exposed to the daily life here.

So for that reason I`m out.

Goodbye and goodluck.

Image result for goodbye smiley gif

2 Likes

It’s not all doom & gloom Scudger!! I’ll miss you, hope you keep ok & hope to see you again soon Tracey

1 Like

Missing you already Scudger. I always enjoy your threads and comments.

Marjie xx

1 Like

I`ll miss your cartoony pics.

But if the forum isnt giving you what you need, then off you go chuck.

Tara!

pollsx

2 Likes

Hiya

do any of us?!

i tend to dip in and out depending on what my needs are. And if I can offer support, brill.

i can see how it would be easy to become ur focus-especially when looking for answers. My truth is that even after diagnosis it just brings more questions than answers which nobody on here can answer 100% because we all cope/live our life’s differently!

take care of u!

ellie

4 Likes

Good luck Scudger.

I’m going to take a break too.

I feel like the record is stuck on gloomy tunes.

Cheerio all, and thank you!

Fay

1 Like

After a mere fifteen years on the site, the sheer effort of condensing posts into no more than two sentences has taken its toll and I too need to take a break. This will allow me to re focus and concentrate on the more important things in life. Thank you for your understanding. I won’t be back until later this afternoon.

12 Likes

Don’t go Whammel!! You won’t get your long service clock. I tried for an hour, but my nosiness got the better of me, so I’m back.

3 Likes

Oh no Fay, come back soon xxx

1 Like

No. I need a break, but will reply to private messages.

Slow curtain.

The End.

Fay

1 Like

Hmmm, a clock you say? Well that’s a powerful argument and quite won me over. Ok, I am back too.

3 Likes

Thought that would be too temptingbesides it’s already engraved, glad your back, heres to another 15 years!!!

1 Like

Where is everyone going? I will miss Scudger’s moving avatas and just general chat. Surely this thread isn’t that depressing??? I am an Aston Villa fan, now THAT is depressing! Moira

Think Scudge is having a moody, he will miss us soon, who wouldn’t? Besides Whammel is having a party, his membership is due a telegram off the Queen.

2 Likes

Forgot to say Moira, it could be worse, you could support Wrexham

Rabbit Fan it could be worse you could be a West Ham supporter like my hubby lol.

Marjie xx

I’m going nowhere. And I may not deserve a long service award but its been about 13 years or a bit more. I can’t remember. It’s been so long. I took a long break when the new site was started, it didn’t look like the old site and I am a curmudgeonly stick in the mud who dislikes change. So I was mostly absent for 2 or 3 years.

Sue

2 Likes

You most certainly do deserve 1 Sue!!! Clock or tankard? you choose xx

1 Like

I tend to dip in or out depending on how things are, sometimes uplifting and sometimes gloomy, always interesting . Good luck to one and all. I am sure that any leavers will be missed.

Mick

4 Likes

I’m a ‘flitter’, trouble is I have the attention span of a gnat so I soon ‘flit’ back. I’m a happy 'flitter’

1 Like