just `hanging` around

Evening playmates! Just flicking around the boards and see that less folk are on here now. i myself, am still fumbling my way around. I dont need to log in now tho, as I must be recognised without doing the necessary. Many folk are still unhappy with the changes, but hopefully, we will laugh about these teething problems in a while, eh? Hope so anyway! So, the reason for my post today. Im still waiting for a temporary floor hoist. My legs, knees, and now my back too, hurt with every transfer. I am always fearful of falling. im banging and bruising myself daily. I was upset at having to take the decision to ask for a hoist…now I want it…I need it! luv Pollx

Glad you’re hanging around, so am I !! Sounds like you will literally be hanging around soon… Sounds great!! Jo x

Hi Pollx, its real nice too hear somone with some posertiviy’ yeh the boads are quiet and dont seem too have the the freidly ease of use, but we will all get into it, eventualy! :roll: i kinda like the smilies tho :lol: gud luck with the hoist :sunglasses: :sunglasses: yeh its hot here, juju…x

juju 67 wrote:

Hi Pollx, its real nice too hear somone with some posertiviy’ yeh the boads are quiet and dont seem too have the the freidly ease of use, but we will all get into it, eventualy! :roll: i kinda like the smilies tho :lol: gud luck with the hoist :sunglasses: :sunglasses: yeh its hot here, juju…x

Hi juju, ta for your reply. Positivity is hard to find just now, as my body is letting me down…a lot! Hoist coming on Monday…fun, fun, fun! luv Pollx

jobryz wrote:

Glad you’re hanging around, so am I !! Sounds like you will literally be hanging around soon… Sounds great!! Jo x

Hi Jo, cheers for your reply. Hoist coming Monday…fun, fun, fun eh? luv Pollx

Why is it everytime Poll mentions her hoist I get that Jungle Book song in my head 'She’s a Jungle VIP! Clare :lol:

Cbear wrote:

Why is it everytime Poll mentions her hoist I get that Jungle Book song in my head 'She’s a Jungle VIP! Clare :lol:

Well I dunno why either! luv Pollx