Is it permitted to use these 2 words virgn and candy crush?

I can’t believe it but I must say ‘virgin and candy crush’ my granddaughter (age 6) wanted to use my kindle, clever girl looking for books! Then candy crush was mentioned so I thought why not, I’d seen it mentioned here! Looks interesting, not that I got to play, until she when homeI really dislike the phrase ‘failed’ will I get better at it?

Concentrate on the positive guys because MS sucks M

2 Likes

I am working my way through the levels I am only on 37 my baughter says she is over 400 so I am rubbish by comparison but it wastes time when I just want to not be bothered. It took me a while to get used to it and I refuse to pay for extra lives.

Don

1 Like

Darn right Don, I’ll not pay for extra lives either! I’m getting use to the ‘you’ve failed’, tired eyes now so giving it a rest and me. M

1 Like

I struggle enough without controlling pretend things!

Sonia x

You’ll not only get better at it, you’ll get addicted to it!!!

Some of the levels are really hard and you stay on them forever… but then it’s more of a thrill when you finally do it and move up a level!

Apart from fun, I think it must be good for eye to hand coordination!

Sweeeet!

Pat xx

PS… I refuse to pay anything on any games I play. If you can’t enjoy them for free, don’t bother!

Pat xx

Sore eyes and had to rest them! M

Love candy crush but I’m not very good at it. I was once on a level for 3 weeks. By the way we have moved into our new flat. All good but very busy. Can’t use I pad just now as have not got broadband set up so am using my phone.

1 Like

Not sure if I am the only one or not, but I have never played any of these games, my reason being, I don’t think I would have enough patience!

Hope you all enjoy, my grandchildren would play them for hours if they were allowed.

Pam x

1 Like

Glad to hear you have moved Robin. When you get back online come and tell us how it went!

Hope you’re settling ok.

Don’t try and get it all done at once. I speak from hard experience!!!

Pat xx

Me neither Pam I’d get hooked so I stay away

Jan x

1 Like

Thanks Pat we have settled in fine. Flat is lovely, we have a shower, low sockets, wide doorways and no steps. Move went well all thanks to everyone who helped us and Bill. I wasn’t much use. Getting broadband next Friday so looking forward to that. It’s not so good using my phone Mags xx

1 Like

Me neither. Don’t get it at all. Rather do a crossword.

1 Like

Me neither! Just don’t get it! Like you Kev I would rather do a cross word!

Each to their own!

Nina x

1 Like

I have enough problems with my jigsaw app

Jan x

1 Like

I am rubbish at the damn thing (c/c) but it lets me be ‘the cool gran’ rather than the disable one. I can still show them a thing or two with Nintendo Wii, don’t ask if you have no idea what I am talking about. Take care, be safe M

1 Like