Ink

Hi guys I got diagnosed with ppms in march and battling through, I dont know if it has been discussed before but let’s see your ms tatts, I got inked today and love it

But cant work out how to add a pic

ha ha! i can’t even put a profile pic on. enjoy your tatt!

Love tattoos - the good thing about people with tattoos they don’t form opinions about people who don’t have tattoos

1 Like

Good on you! I like tatts, just got the one myself but it means something to me… designed it myself so I can be sure there’s no-one else with the same one, a combination of the sun (symbolising life, hope, and energy) and two snakes curled up on each other (knowledge, wisdom) in the middle. Had it put somewhere that it can be covered up for work (there’s no actual rule against it that I’m aware of, but I’m not sure it would go down too well)…top of my arm so a short sleeved t-shirt covers it if there’s people around who I don’t wish to share it with. (Parents being a case in point; they’re of the generation who regard tatts as evidence of criminality and thuggishness rather than a piece of art…had it close on twenty years and they still don’t know about it!) And now my tolerance for pain has decreased a bit, I think I might leave it at that…

1 Like

Well done! I got one done on Thursday. It’s a very delicate crescent moon with a tint of blue and the back view of a cat sitting in it and three specks of stars. It’s on the back of my neck. I had a large colourful lily on my ankle about six years ago.

1 Like

I’m very keen on tattoos, even though I have none. They are lovely when meaningful and beautiful. Yours sound lovely Jane and Poppy.

(It’s not just people with tattoos who don’t form opinions against the tattooed and non-tattooed!)

Sue

1 Like

My dad had a tattoo, he had it so if anything happened to him that they could identify him by the tattoo. It’s my sister who loves tattoos, she has a rearing horse on her back, two white lions on her front some on her legs a portrait of my dad on her arm and a swallow on her neck, which is a copy of my dad’s tattoo.

So she is well and truly tattooed. Kay

Your sister sounds colourful! I used to wear my hair electric blue for a while in my forties. The reaction I’d get was brilliant. I think it was more because of my age and appearance (classy dresser and well spoken. So I’m told!) than the actual colour. I like to surprise! I had a navel piercing done at 53, unknown to my husband. When he joined me abroad a week later I was expecting a reaction of sorts. Instead I got, “nothing you do surprises me”. Awww.

Can’t find a photo of my one and only tatt, but here is the sort of thing it is:

Nothing outlandish…

[quote=“Ssssue”]

I’m very keen on tattoos, even though I have none. They are lovely when meaningful and beautiful. Yours sound lovely Jane and Poppy.

(It’s not just people with tattoos who don’t form opinions against the tattooed and non-tattooed!)

Sue

[/quote] Well said Sue thanks