If anyone sees my brain could they send it back ASAP please?

Lol oh dear! I just keep missing patches when I shave mine! Most annoying x

Hi

Loved all these posts made me laugh particularly the one about all the brains being on a shelf. But as my brain was pretty uesless in the first place can I swap it with someone eles?

Have a great day

Helen x

Dingbat ,That’s why I go for a battery shaver, it’s much harder to do any damage! Also I don’t blame you I wouldn’t let him back out either!

Littlekit2013 please tell me you have nothing to do with hairdressing!! Lol but ouch. X

Helen put it on the shelf with ours and we’ll all see what brains turn up! :slight_smile:

Argh I’m so annoyed with myself! Was doing so well today and had just finished doing the ironing and promptly kicked over my glass of juice! Dammit! :frowning:

Sharon… note to self, must buy battery shaver, now why didnt i think of that!? ( it’s cos my brain is in a jar on a shelf somewhere isnt it?!) well, idris hasnt bothered to turn up, he’s obviously got something far more important to do, either that or he has read my posts about him and thinks i am some maniac celebrity kidnapper and is scared.

Would just like to make it clear at this point that i have never kidnapped anyone in my life, however I would make an exception for Idris. (joke)

Well I suppose I had better get myself together, I have just had an hours sleep and the kids will be back from school soon, wouldnt want them thinking i have been lazy all day. Best get up and pretend I am doing something useful. lol

x

PS- @Helen, if you wanna have a go with my brain your welcome, do you a swap. I will warn you though, its well used, has a few lesions to date, is full of useless information that you will never need and cannot retain anything you will/might need and it makes me internet shop too much and has a penchant for shoes ( it’s not me you understand that makes me buy things, it’s my brain) ( this is what I tell my husband and so far, he believes me)

Oh Dingbat you have so got a deal I am a rubbish shopper as I have the attention span of a gnat However you need to know that my brain will make you watch all sorts of reality TV [all my family were surprised I actually had a brain] and you will definately find it impossible to not to listen to any juicy gossip, hence my addiction to reality TV. I am sure I have the better deal. Mmmmm shoes!!!

Helen x

Helen, i too LOVE reality tv!!! Whats your fave? During this last relapse i borrowed my son’s laptop everynight to read celeb gossip on line, well, that was when I wasn’t ordering stuff to make myself feel better… my husband threatened to take either the laptop or my debit card away from me …I tell ya, the withdrawal of not shopping was awful.

ps- my family were also quite shocked when i told them i had seen evidence on MRI that i do in fact have a brain, my daughter did ask tho whether it was shoe shaped…cheeky.

Dingbat [love the name] I love them all but my favourites have to be I’m a Celeb and Big Brother loving this one cos there is so much controversy. Don’t know why we have children when they give us so much cheek, my eldest thinks the way I walk is hilarious and can impersonate me. Good job we love them!

Well looking forward to watching Brendan’s Magical Mystery tour on Channel four later so might not feed them ha ha ha [oh I forgot come dine with me as well]

Helen x

Dingbat it did cross my mind (what little of it there is) that you might sound like a manic kidnapper but didn’t like to say anything! Maybe you’ll have better luck tomorrow ( everyone can live in hope!) :slight_smile:

Helen, my eldest laughs at my walk too (well actually all 4 of them do!) and my youngest copies my hand shake while she is eating. They have also changed Ollie Murs ‘Dear Darlin’ to mummy’s song because he says his hand is shaking! Kids can be so cruel!!!

Sharonx

Come dine with me is hilarious, its the man who does the voice over, he’s ace! Not watched any big brother this time around but I get updates from husband. I love any of the american shows too like keeping up with the kardashians ( call me sad) I can but dream of their shoes and handbags… I made tea this morning when I feel better in myself so I will be heating that up in abit and pretending I have slaved away at the stove! Lol My daughter was horrified in April as I had a rail put outside the steps to my house as they were becoming a hazard to do without support, I think she was abit embarrassed to be fair! That’s 15 year olds for you tho isn’t it!?

hmmm my last post is not showing…

Sharon, i live in hope everyday that Idris will whisk me away…

oh durrrrrr, i’ve just seen it…heavens above i really do live up to my name Dingbat!

Lol I love Come Dine With Me! In fact just finished watching it. Got dinner in the oven and waiting for my poor man to get home. He had a hypoglycaemic fit at the train station, hit the deck and hit his head, and nearly fell on the tracks! Never rains but pours eh?

Oh my word littlekit, has he gone to hospital???

No he’s ok now. Paramedics are great at treating hypos and letting them get on. He missed his train so the rail people are getting him a taxi home bless them x

Glad he is alright, so to speak. More stress for you both to deal with!

He’s ok. He’s home now and not even a bump. Just got a little bruise from the cannula. Unfortunately having had his pancreas removed 6 years ago he has no leeway and so has fairly frequent hypos. All part of our life. Used to it all now!

Found them!!!

Not sure if I can attach a picture here, but if you google “brains sitting on shelf picture” and then click on Images there’s a picture of all our brains, sitting on a shelf! (Not for the squeamish!!).

Just need to find the location of the shelf and then we can take our pick, try out a new one each day and decide which one’s best! :slight_smile: