If anyone sees my brain could they send it back ASAP please?

Shuffler, ha ha hahahahahahahahaha. hilarious!!!

Omg you nearly made me spray juice all over the iPad! Hahaha!

Shuffler that is brilliant. The picture next to it is brilliant too. A flow chart of how the brain works. Maybe it’s explaining itself to the brains on the shelf! Oh Littlekit, hope tomorrow is better for you…and keep your iPad away from juice :slight_smile:

I love Come dine with me, Four in a bed ( I think that is what it is called) and May the best house win. I love being nosey over other peoples houses. Probably because mine is such a mess at the moment. Hmm wonder who I could kidnap to do my cleaning!

1 advantage of living in a small 2 bed apartment is that it doesn’t take much to keep it clean. Of course the disadvantage is its on the 1st floor so I have to lug everything up stairs x

At the moment I am refusing to clean the kids rooms. They are in such a state that the way I am at the moment I’m likely to break my neck by going in there! The boys room looks like an explosion in a toy factory. The girls room looks like an explosion in a clothes factory! I tried hoovering yesterday and then ended up not being able to walk to school very well. The kids left me behind walking home again. We only live a few hundred yards from the school! Definitely don’t envy you having to climb the stairs with everything!

Tesco online shopping has been my saviour the last few weeks cos they deliver right into my kitchen. The lovely bloke that came 2 weeks ago even helped me unpack it! X

I second the tesco on-line shop situation…

and sharon, are my kidnapping ideas rubbing off on you? how about kim and aggie? at least you know that they would do a good job…it would be more sensible than Idris as i doubt he would do such a good job but I don’t think I would mind if he did’t do any cleaning to be fair :wink:

and don’t talk to me about mess!!! we are in the middle of renovating the house and i currently have plastered walls. a wall missing, half a floor and bare bulbs hanging…not to mention the kitchen is all going to be ripped out next month…arghhhhhhhhhhhh

That’s fantastic service. I may eventually end up shopping online as my last food shopping trip took it out of me for days after. Especially with the hols starting soon. It’s a nightmare shopping with 4 kids in tow on a good day! x

during this last relapse i decided that if i was going to pay for a delivery slot, I would get the most out of it so i bulk bought lots of things like wash powders, tins, toilet rolls etc etc, in fact i bought masses to store away thinking that i would get a young man/woman to lug everything up the front steps to my house…imagine my horror when i opened the door to see a very frail looking older gentleman…now i am not saying that he wasn’t up to the job but i then felt really terrible for him cos he was telling me about his knee replacement!!!

anyways, now i am just about back to getting the shop, i am still internetting it for the heavy stuff and then all i need to do every week is the butchers and the fruit and veg. dont know why i didnt do this before to be honest! x

I’m doing the monthly shop online and then picking up the little bits in between x

All lost brains and passwords are now living in odd sock land - dont ask me where it is. How come socks go into the washing machine in pairs and come out without a mate? While I am musing about odd sock land can anyone explain why shoe repair shops also cut keys, why we don’t see baby pigeons only adults and finally how do flies land on ceilings. Do they turn upside down in mid flight, do they land right way up and walk onto the ceiling. Amazing what we insomniacs think about in the wee small hours.

Its ok dinks, I too asked my kids the other day, " where are all the dead birds?" You never see loads of dead birds- do they go somewhere to slip off this mortal coil, do they perish mid flight and land somewhere? Ahhh the possibilities are endless…

Dingbat, now you’re being cruel to old men with knee replacements. Shame on you! Lol. I shop once a fortnight to keep it down and just pop out in between to get milk. Thankfully we have a lovely veg man that comes round in his van once a week and he will carry everything round to the house for me if I need him to. You do adapt very quickly don’t you! And round our way if the dead birds haven’t been eaten by my cat then the hedgehog has finished them off!!

Dinks I have found odd sock land. It’s called ‘under my sons’ bed’! or 'behind the sofa. In the machine however I can never work out how they shred and get into the filter. Surely the bits should be too big to get out of the drum! And how about bees. They are so intelligent they can track their hive at a 3 mile radius but once they’ve come in the house they can’t get back out again!

S x

Hi,

You are all hilarious, it has cheered me up no end today reading all your posts. It makes me feel normal [almost!] LittleKit hope your man is ok today. Loved the picture of the brains can’t believe what you can find on Google. Sharon just wait until your boys get a bit older then their bedroom will look like an explosion in both a clothes and games factory and they follow you round insisting that you make the best sandwiches in the world when you tell them to make their own and reminding you that when they were born you promised to look after them forever!!!

Dingbat I keep imagining the scene with the Tesco man and his knee replacement how funny!!! Thought your musings were great and perhaps we could all compile all the great unanswered questions. Mine are do spiders fall into the bath seeing as they can’t get out again, moths why are they attracted to the light but not the sun or the moon, why is it impossible for men to ask for directions or read instructions?

Have a great day

Helen

Ps Dingbat any chance of borrowing your other half while Big Brother is on mine goes upstairs when its on and who does he think will go tonight?

Haha ok my questions are who moves my stuff?! I’m always putting stuff down and then not being able to find it for aaaages! Why is my cat scared to death of being outside yet will quite happily balance on the window rim?! And why is it that there can be 1 drink in the whole room yet I always manage to knock/kick it over? X

Helen, I dread to think what they are going to be like as they get older. If anything like their father then I don’t stand a chance.

Littlekit I think that could just be your memory letting you down! But i’m with you on the drink and knocking it over.

I think it’s lovely we are able to make people laugh with our ravings! :slight_smile:

Sharon x

Hehe, I just wondered if I put into google, Brains on a shelf, whether any other images came up. I accidently pressed map instead of images and according to the map around Shelf, Halifax there are lots of brains. Quick everyone Halifax is obviously where the brain shelf is!! Not sure how mine got there, I’m right down on the South coast!!!

Sharon x

Ha ha how funny!!! Halifax who would have thought it? Must be the evil plan of Mr MS who plans to take over the world. I am right behind you, but shouldn’t we all meet to come up with our cunning plan to over turn this [remember we have no brain] and the heat just about renders me useless!

Over and out waiting for instructions [operation loving it]

Helen x

I think that without our brains it would be more like Operation Dad’s Army! Who’s Captain Manwaring? And does the evil Mr MS have a white cat I wonder. That would make him a bit more James Bond than Dad’s Army though and I’m not sure whether we can handle that level of evil without our brains!

Hey, maybe we are just the Batty Brigade!! :slight_smile:

If anyone comes up with any instructions could they keep reminding me cos I’ll never remember them!

Sharon x

Haha I’m down south too! I defo agree with the plan to meet up and come up with a dastardly plan to retrieve our brains! X