I,m Back.

Hello my MS buddies, I am back. If anybodys missed me? Its because i have been fighting a battle with cancer. Side effects were not very nice but i am here. I have had part of my bowel took away as well. The gift of life is so precious and i look at the world in a different way. We have all been given a bad pack of cards “our MS” but it is up to us how we play them. If i can get through these last few years which i have, there is hope for us all.

Hugs and love to you all

Jane the domestic goddess xxxxxxx

1 Like

Hi Jane, Well you have really been put through a lot and have such a positive attitude. Welcome back to the forum . Best of luck kielyn x

Nice post Jane, all the very best to you.

Mick

Hi Jane, Welcome back and congratulations. We need domestic goddesses now, more than ever. Best wishes, Anthony

Hi Jane I wasn’t here the last time you was, I think, anyway I’m pleased I am now and I look forward to seeing you around. All Goddesses are welcomed with open arms !! We are glad you’re here long may you continue to thrive. Domesticity is lacking in these parts and there’s plenty to be cleaned up ! Xx

welcome back hun, yes we never know what is around the corner for us. I have met more and more people now suffering with so many things MS and cancer, MS with RA, and lupus and the list is endless. Your a warrior well done for fighting another attack. be lovely to see you back on the group. xxx

welcome back!

Welcome back Jane, congratulations for beating the cancer beast.

Sue

Thanks for that, Janex

Thanks Mick x

Thanks Anthony, Janex

Thanks Flutterby, Jane x

Thanks crazy chick, I use to be one of those once, Janex

Thankyou Sue, Jane x

Hi Jane,

I am sorry to read about your cancer diagnosis. How are you feeling ? The treatments can be pretty gruelling can’t they?

I got as far as a functional neurological problem with my neurologist before I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins lymphoma last August so neurology has been put on the back burner.

With all good wishes

Grandma x

Blimey Grandma,

I hope you are as well as can be and that your treatment is not too onerous.

Wishing you all the very best

Mick

1 Like