I have an ant crawling across my nose

On and off yes, thanks, but they’re still there lurking, ready to attack!!

Me mean??? How about fleas!! Or fleas and headlice!!! Itchy itchy… and yes i’m now scratching more myself so you can laugh at me!!

You might have to go some to get better than that!

Love you all really :slight_smile:

xx

Ha ha ha Sharon. I read this while my cat was sitting on my knee. He is now giving me evils from the rug cos I kicked him off. So therefore, for upsetting my cat, you win. applauds graciously PS the sodding ant is back. Lol

Oh no, your poor cat!! Give him an itchy free cuddle from me :slight_smile:

My ants are bad today Lol, maybe I shouldn’t talk about the creepy crawlys either xx

Mine are in hiding for the most part today…although now I’ve come back on this thread I’m aware of them starting to show themselves again!

(Not to self: Do not keep reading the ant thread, do not keep reading the ant thread, do not keep…aarrrggghhh, too late!!!)

Lol Purple - It sucks you in doesn’t it. And I know you will read this, because this thread is like a scab. You know you should leave it alone, but just can’t help picking at the edges. x

Thanks so much for this am scratching all over pass the hedrin lol Ax

Gel…you are so right!!!

arwen…can I borrow it after you - they’re all congregating on my head at the moment!!

Mine have a colony on my back near my shoulderblade. A letter from the school didn’t help…lice reported! Aargh! Thankfully, I don’t have a hairy back :wink: