How are we all doing in run up to Xmas?

congratulations Jan, what a lovely thing to happen so near xmas,enjoy every minute,as baby a name yet ?

J x

1 Like

Fantastic news Jan. Congratulations to you and all your family.

Robert xxx.

2 Likes

Had my 48th birthday yesterday, lots of home made chocolate cake and more .for Christina’s most pressies bought, I’ll leave any wrapping to my girls as I’ve done for years only this year I know the reason why I struggle with finer motor skills.

I think we are all suffering with SAD at present, there’s no motivation or excitement everyone just wants to sleep or bury their heads in the t.v or books, talking to each other is purely out of neccesity for now.

I’m feeling blinking terrible, have done for 3 weeks now, barely walking, knees collapsing when standing, weeing myself, spasms from hell, crazy waking hours etc etc etc. G.p concerned,continence nurse concerned received a letter from m.s nurse to get in contact, right now I just don’t see the point its 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It appears I want to be stuck where I am at the moment or I’d do something about it.

Great to hear about your new granddaughter Jan congratulations

kev.may builders order be restored soon and you sort your exhausting bathing out.

Pauline xx

1 Like

Hi Pauline, belated Happy Birthday… and SO sorry to hear you are having such a crap time right now.

I don’t think you want to be stuck where you are (you’re just beating yourself up with that one!) … I think you don’t have any faith that anything can be done to help.

I wonder if you’ve picked up a virus or something? Remember viruses with MS do not always show the obvious symptoms (sneezing etc) but can just make the MS symptoms much, much worse AND go on for much longer. Actually fingers crossed it is a virus Pauline as it will go eventually!

Anyway hon I’m sending you (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) and wishing you better.

Remember we’re all here for you,

Pat xx

Hi Pauline

Happy Birthday for yesterday, sorry things are so difficult at the moment for you. Pat is right, this could be one of the many viruses kicking about at this time oyear, which if it is, will go.

Hope you feel better soon (((((hugs)))))

Pam x

1 Like

Happy belated birthday, sorry to read you’re feeling cr*p at the moment hope you pick up soon. It snowed where I am yesterday but didn’t lay, I haven’t looked outside yet to see what the world is doing today, I think I’ll stay in bed a while longer.

Jan x

1 Like

Hi all tree not up yet baking done as best as l can do frozen pastery brill. grandchildrens money in cards for them just a few little bits to wrap be glad when its all over, just a weekly shop to do over the weekend best wishes to all for the new year.

Regards Jan xx

1 Like

Hooray Christmas tree finally up and looks brill, 1st year I’ve not decorated it myself I’ve taught my daughter well!

Feeling more christmassy now, most presents bought on line just waiting for clothes order to arrive as there is something for everyone in it. The bulk of Christmas food arrived at 9 pm tonight.

Pauline x

2 Likes

Heather does it all so I don’t really do anything but even so I get tired.

Have a good time folks XXX Don

1 Like

I decorated yesterday. Not much… a very small artificial tree and lights strung round the windows… looks pretty.

All presents are wrapped (and not many of them!). Got a food delivery from the frozen meals company I use coming on 23rd.

But tomorrow is my big day! Son, daughter-in-law and grandson coming… then we all get in the car and meet up with my mum and sister in a restaurant for the big turkey dinner!!!

Trying to rest today in the hope I’ll be ok!!!

Have a good weekend everyone,

Pat xx

1 Like

Have a lovely day tomorrow Pat with your family.

Pam x

1 Like

Fair to wobbling.

Happy Christmas

Regards

Rob

1 Like

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow Pat

J x

1 Like

Have a lovely day tomorrow Pat x

I’m going out tonight, getting picked up in ten minutes. Early meal then hitting the bars or in my case A bar because the only pub crawl I’ll be doing is on all fours.

Jan x

1 Like

Hehehe hope you have fun Jan.

Thanks guys. Really looking forward to it! Even practised putting on a pair of tights!!! (very difficult but I got there in the end).

Have a good weekend everyone,

Pat xx

Hi Pat merry xmas hubby just going to put tree up its a 6ft one l just wanted a little one to sit on table but was out voted l cannot be doing with all the fuss of moving the sitting room about to fit it in. Put when we move we are only having a small one l will put my foot down thats if we ever sell our house. Well l will show willing and put a bobble on tree.

Bakeing done but we keep eating it so may have to do more.

Take care rest when you can and watch the xmas tv.

Regards Jan xx

1 Like

Drove an hour to spend next 3 days up at boyfriends place Saturday, had a row within hour of arriving so I drove back home I have no tolerance for agitation any more. christmas clothes order had arrived at home, kids surprised to see me, ate a lot of junk food sat in bed watching t.v.

Today I can barely walk again been in bed, wrapped everyone’s clothes in a fashion but its done, only 2items out of 25 are wrong. Daughter had taken youngest to the cinema whilst I was asleep and returned with fish n chips for me yummy!

I’ve been waiting a week for the MS nurse to call back with what the consultant decides is the best way of helping me at this time, I’m in so much pain and my body is ceasing up.

Carrying the wrapped pressure from my bed to the tree my legs gave way and all the pressies flew up in the air, I landed back on the end of the bed covered in them, quite funny!

Pauline xx

1 Like

Last paragraph should read pressies not pressure.

oh no Pauine… driving all the way there,only to have a row…hope it hasnt spoilt your christmas…

J x

1 Like

must say i had a strop earlier today.wrapping presents,i hate doing it,it tires me out…i started ranting to my other half,that i was too ill to be doing this… so been a man he said ‘well dont do it then’ … to which i replied…‘whos going to do it for me then… the xmas fairy’ …lol… BAH HUMBUG… thats me…oh well back to bed for me…

J x

1 Like