Merry Christmas

Merry christmas to my MS family…however you are all spending it, i hope you have a lovely time and hope we all have a happy new year too…

Lots of love and best wishes to you all.

J x

2 Likes

Best Christmas wishes to you too mrsJ

Jan x

1 Like

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too Mrs J

Love Nina x

1 Like

Indeed. Merry Christmas one and all.

The four of us plus my parents tomorrow, followed by another ‘12’ assorted family on boxing day, who all know not to expect me to use my left hand for anything beyond carrying paper bowls of crisps…

Hope you all enjoy. (I note that Downturn, featuring a Mr. G.Clooney, is on the box; thank the Lord for my kindle!)

1 Like

well… after posting a 'merry christmas greeting to you all yesterday,today i cant get out of bed i am too ill to even stand,my daughter cant stop crying…ive ruined xmas yet again for them all, i am feeling so upset and guilty,it seems to happen a lot me spoiling xmas for them all…

j x

1 Like

Sorry you’re not feeling good today, I have been getting double vision over the last few days but I’m determined it won’t spoil things for me, twice as many pressies and twice as many people to celebrate with!

Im sure your family will be upset because you are feeling poorly not because you have spoilt their Christmas. Stay in bed if you need to Christmas can come to you

Best wishes

Jan x

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to all my ms family.

Pam x

1 Like

sorry to hear that jan,hope your vision improves and hope you can enjoy the day, i cant function very much at all and cant get out of bl***y bed,every time i try i fall down…havent felt as bad as this since my last ‘do’ just over 2 years ago…my partner is having to do everything,that i normally do,hes so good but it makes me feel really guilty…have known it was coming for a good few weeks…ms doesnt respect christmas time tho, i have been quite lucky over the years,i am normally ill AFTER xmas,its just bad timing this year…

J x

1 Like

Merry Christmas Mrs J.

Sorry things are so rough for you right now. Fingers crossed for a big improvement in the New Year.

Thinking of you,

Pat xx

1 Like

Merry xmas everyone, after my really bad yesterday i am pleased to say today is a hell of a lot better,thankfully i can stand and function a lot better.hope you arre all having a good day too.

J x

Glad tidings, MrsJ. So glad you’re having a better time today!

Thanks Mrs J. I hope you’re feeling much better now. Have a good rest and hopefully by New Year you’ll be back to normal.

Cath xx