House Move

Good afternoon everyone

I am living in an unsuitable house. The council are in the midst of building a new suitable fully adaptable disabled friendly house for my family and I.

I am wondering if there is any support financially that the MS Society can offer towards removal costs? TIA.

Agnes xx

Try this link Financial help | Multiple Sclerosis Society UK your first step is to enquire and then fill in a form. You won’t be able to apply retro actively i.e. after the fact so advise starting the process now.