Home Alone

Heather was all worried about leaving me home alone but here I am eating Hula Hoops drinking milkshake and watching the Golf from Southport and she was worried, bless her. I have a great big pile of stuff chocolate digestives more huls hoops drinks bananna and three remotes for tv video and freesat AND she was worried, I want to know when she is going again

Don

I’m well jell.

Just polished off a pack off Pringles as once you pop, you can’t stop.

I get told off if I don’t have the house phone or my mobile with me at all times. I know my brain and body don’t work as they should but I’m still and adult!! Doesn’t it drive you mad? I love having the house to myself, could do with some crisps though!

Cath xx

Someone very clever once said “A man who is happy in his own living room has found the secret of true happiness”. That goes for women too… Pat xx (pass some of those goodies down the cyberspace please).

Hi Don,

Sounds like you are having a whale of a time, good on ya, you can keep the hula hoops, but the choccy biscuits, that’s another story.

Enjoy

Pam x

Pam daughter came in and finished them off. How does she do it skinny as a rake two kids eats crisps chocolate penny sweets all like going out of fashion still I was like that when I was working I never used to stand still. Look at me now, I have gone to pot.

Pam daughter came in and finished them off. How does she do it skinny as a rake two kids eats crisps chocolate penny sweets all like going out of fashion still I was like that when I was working I never used to stand still. Look at me now, I have gone to pot.

Don I can sympathise there, before I got ill I could eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it and I was still the same size I was when I left school many many moons ago. Now I just have to hobble past food and I’m sure the calories jump up and attach themselves to my very generous hips. Very unfair but such is life!! And my daughter has a nose that can sniff out any little thing I think I might treat myself to.

Cath x

I have same problem. By doing the ‘no junk, no snacks’ diet I initially lost 2lb. The next week I had put the 2lb on again. It’s now been several weeks (yes folk… I’m not even eating chocolate!) and haven’t lost a single pound. I’m trying to keep myself motivated by thinking at least I haven’t put any more weight on! It’s disheartening though… but yes Cath, such is life! Pat x

NO choccy for several weeks Pat…I take my hat off to you!

I too have put on weight, I blame it on the medication as much as lack of mobility, but hey ho, its a catch 22, take the tablets and accept the weight, or put up with the pain, can’t win.

Hope today is good for all of you, I have withdrawal symptoms…football finished!

Pam. X

Wow Pat, no chocolate, well done you!! I’ve started taking the Aloe and Raspberry capsules there’s been a lot of talk about and stay off the junk but it’s hard. I have the odd rolo now if I really crave chocolate but I’m trying to only have one or two. Crisps were my main downfall and I’m not buying them. I’m on massive amounts of meds and they seem to add to the weight but I’m determined to drop at least one dress size. Will let you know how I get on with the capsules. Has only been a week but before I started off managed to lose a few cm’s add my trousers are a bit loose, hopefully this will help and give me the motivation to keep at it.

Like Pam said though, if you need the meds you need to make allowances and there’s no way I’m going to stop them, I can’t go back to being in such pain.

It’s miserable and training here today but I’m having a rest day so I don’t mind. Take care everyone.

Cath xx

WELL DONE PAT

Not putting it on is good and deserves a trophy.

XXX Don

Thanks all. Your encouragement helps a great deal. Apart from vanity, I really don’t want to get diabetes type 2, which as you know is weight related & a lot of people where I live have it. They are all overweight. Figure I have enough to cope with! Gorgeous weather in London. Blinds down, fan on… Pat xx

SNAP sitting here curtains drawn windows doors open went out to Whitstable this morning to hot had to come home and eat prawn sandwiches, its a tough life aint it

I wish we could swap weather, I’m better when it’s warm but here it’s been raining all day. Sat with the door closed and just one window open. But it’s supposed to improve again, I hope so.

Cath xx

Oh Cath, I would swap with you, don’t like this heat, and to make matters worse, someone is having a bonfire! So sat here with windows and doors closed and calling this person all the names under the sun!!

Pam x

So annoyed…I posted it twice!!

Pam x

I had the same problem with gaining weight when I finished work, which was a physical job. I joined slimming world and received all the books but didn’t carry on with the classes as it was difficult to get there. I have managed to lose a stone and still going at it without any exercise at all. Another stone and I will be back to me. :slight_smile:

[quote=“skippysprite”]

So annoyed…I posted it twice!!

Pam x

[/quote] New York must have been named by an annoyed person then