Holidays with someone with MS


A while ago someone asked if there were any specialist holidays for people with disabilities and their families. I mentioned the Calvert Trust.

Just got my MS North of England mag and it mentions some ideas :-

Look on this website for the MS Society’s guide to Short Breaks - with some grants available.

Other companies are Vitalise, Calvert Trust and Bond Hotels. Also specialist accomodation such as Enable or Can Be Done Holidays.

Hope this helps people

Jen xxx

PS so warm and sunny up in Northern England you’d think it was summer (4 years ago snow!!)