Help Wanted

Hi I live in Walthamstow London, and am at long last having some adaptions to my home provided by social services, however they are doing a far bit of structual work and the grant does not cover repairing “comestic” works that are going to need doing does anyone know of a painter decorater local to me that is not too expensive.

Hi if you go on a website called my hammer.com or my builder.com you can give a job description of what needs doing and you will get se veral quotes. There are also reviews from customers and the persons qualifications. However first choice would be a personal rec from someone.

Felicia wrote:

Hi I live in Walthamstow London, and am at long last having some adaptions to my home provided by social services, however they are doing a far bit of structual work and the grant does not cover repairing “comestic” works that are going to need doing does anyone know of a painter decorater local to me that is not too expensive.

contact your local Lions Club explain your situation thry might be abler to help :smiley: