help please admin

Hi

I keep trying to comment on posts and it doesn’t appear, can someone tell me why please?

Pam x

Happens to me occasionally. When I first joined I think it was because the mods have to ‘check you out’. Now I’ve got no idea. Also, I haven’t yet found a way to edit a post after it’s gone up, when you notice all your spilling mistales! Also, I still haven’t found out how to get to the smilies on my ipad. They’re on the laptop OK. Kev

Just a thought- there may be a time limit after you’ve posted before you can post again. I remember that was on the old BBC 606 forum (I’m a sad footy fan.)

Hi Kev, Just cant do smilies on here on iPads…only the old fashioned ones :-)…or at least nobody has figured it out so far…let me know if you come up with the answer. Hi Pam, thats odd, hope you soon get it sorted. Nina x

Kev spilling mistakes we never make mistakes do we? we are men and are always right

[quote=“hoppity”]

Kev spilling mistakes we never make mistakes do we? we are men and are always right

[/quote] Apparently not in my house, Don. :slight_smile:

[quote=“hoppity”]

[/quote] Apparently not in my house, Don. :slight_smile: