Hello all!

My name is Destiny,I’m a 25 year old young woman was diagnosed with MS 3 years ago. I’m looking into staying connected with people who have some similarities to me, someone to confide in me. It can be rough being young and having no one around you who really understands you even if they try to. I’ll write some new post and start blogging!

Hello and welcome. It’s rough to get a diagnosis at 22. It was at that age when I got my diagnosis. It felt like I had been run over. I am 50 soon!!
Everyone has different things to deal with but for me things have been ok doing stuff like holidays , festivals and having fun. So try to keep positive with luck things will work out just fine

Hi Destiny,

Sorry to hear you’ve got MS. I got symptoms when I was 29. Diagnosed at 38.

Have you been in touch with your local MS society branch?
Mine meet for coffee once a month. Exercise classes weekly and other events like talks from OTs.

Friendly ears of all ages.

Take care

Jen

1 Like

Hello, Destiny. I am new here. Welcome to join.

1 Like

Hello!! How are you?

1 Like

Hi! Omg wow! No I have no idea about any of that! That would be great if they had that around my area!

Hi Destiny
Welcome to the club no one wants to join!

I started having symptoms age 39, but wasn’t diagnosed until age 51. I am now 55 and in some ways still having trouble accepting it most days.

Read as much as you can on here, there’s loads of information. Ring the helpline if you need someone to talk things through with. Come on here and share, vent, offload… whatever gets you through a bad day.

Hi, I am also fine and you?