hello again

hi everyone, I haven’t been here for about 5 years, and I was a regular user on the old server. Unfortunately my MS has made me bedbound with SPMS. I’m sure there must be some old faces here and I hope to reconnect with them.

speak soon

Lynne

Hi Lynne, Although I’m not an “old face” I know that you’ll be welcomed back by everyone here. Best wishes, Anthony

Hi Lynn

Welcome back. I don’t call in as often as I should.

Hope life is not too bad.

Anne

Hi Lynne,

I’m an old MS Soc person also with SPMS been going downhill for the past 5 years but still positive and loving life.

Welcome back. This site is a little quiet but still lots of good advice and support.

Jen

Hi Lynne,

I’m an old MS Soc person also with SPMS been going downhill for the past 5 years but still positive and loving life.

Welcome back. This site is a little quiet but still lots of good advice and support.

Jen

Hi Lynne,

Welcome back to the forum, I dare say that there will be some old faces on here that you’ll be able to reconnect with. I’m a newbie on here, so pleased to meet you.

Twinkle Toes x

Hello Lynne

I used the old forum but then took a few years out before reconnecting with this format. (Wasn’t it hard to get used to the change?)

Welcome back.

Sue

i’ve been on here for some years.

my original user name was pigpen.

maybe you remember me by that name.

there is still a crowd of old faithfuls who can advise and console.