Hello everyone !

Just enrolled as a new member to this site and wanted to say hi. I have looked at the info on the forums many times since being diagnosed with RRMS 2years ago and have been impressed with the compassion and support shown. I know there is no one experience of MS , which is why it is so useful to be able to ‘compare notes’ with other people.

Sue

1 Like

Hi Sue

Welcome to the forum. I was only diagnosed in September and have used the forum to get advice, information and just scream. Its full of people who understand what you are going through.

I hope being on the forum helps you too x

hi sue

i’ve been an mser since 2008 so i’m a bit of an old-timer,

having said that my posts don’t always make sense due to my poor old brain and my fingers doing their own thing on the keyboard!

carole x

Hi Sue

I’m another Sue, but one with 19 years of experience of MS. I’d say welcome, but it’s obviously a mixed blessing.

My brain and fingers also have their own idiosyncrasies but I try to share what I’ve learned over the years. And have gained much more than I’ve given from the forum community.

Sue

Hello Sue, I’m Jackie, nice to meet you :slight_smile:

I love how informative everyone is on here, and how friendly and supportive. Nothing quite like knowing that you’re not on your own out there!

Hi sue my names Katy and everyone here is great and very welcoming. Ask anything you like someone will have advice .

Take care