Hello from new member

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tobias and I’m 39 y.o.

I’m new on this forum. Found your online community in google and already have few interesting things to read about.

Basically it’s just little “Hi” to everyone on this forum.

2 Likes

Wotcha Tobias,

hope you find the forum useful and interesting.

Mick

Hi Tobias,welcome to the forum. I’m not on here all the time, just when I feel the need to read posts that I can relate to.

Or if I need advice or can give it. I’ve had MS for over 30 hrs now but I’m a reasonably new member, I didn’t think I’d like forums

but I’m pleasantly surprised. So hope you enjoy it too

Kim

Hello Tobias,

Welcome to the forum. I’ve been dropping in and out of here for about eight or nine years now, it’s a pretty friendly place.

I find that identifying with the quirks and problems of other MSers brings a feeling of reassurance, a feeling of ‘Oh, I’m not the only one then’.

I need a bit of that from time to time.

Ben

1 Like

I never did and still don’t want to be in any sort of MS club. However after reading posts on several different pages of these forums, I found myself, agreeing and disagreeing with bits and pieces and I also saw that in the main, posts are thoughtful, respectful and polite. I then started to share some of my experiences to let others know that they are not the first or alone in dealing with this stuff. This made me feel a bit better about myself, so for me it was a win win situation.

Sometimes when I have read posts that make me want to shriek, I have read other people responses and I have learned a bit about other people’s perspectives and approaches, so once again a learning benefit to me.

I hope that everyone who visits gains a benefit, even if it is just a conversational laugh or two.

Mick

1 Like

Hi

Big welcome
Hope you find everyone as friendly and informative as i have.
Its great to find so many people woth great advice and knowledge.
Kind regards
Rose

Hi Tobias

Nice to ‘meet’ you. How long have you had MS? Are you newly diagnosed? You’re right, there are good things to read on this forum. My name is Belinda and I have PPMS.

Hope today is a good day

1 Like