heavy legs

hi all im currently in limboland still waiting to go for lp and another mri, but on friday got up and had very heavy legs struggled going upstairs and felt very achey as f i had been doing a lot of exercise etc. same thing happened on saturday but it was my friends hen party we had a day at chester races didnt feel like going because of legs but thought i’d be ok if i just keep having a rest didn’t do a lot of walking but my legs just gave way on me on two ocasions throughout the day luckily just scraped knee’s but after 1st fall i had very bad co-ordination kept dropping things and knocking things over. i have got up today and feel like ive been hit by double decker bus and been very very tired legs still very heavy and tripped over twice but luckily didnt fall i saved myself has anybody else had these problems , was’nt drunk by the way only had couple glasses of wine so i carnt blame that…lol

Hiya, I know exactly how you are feeling, my legs are exactly the same and im also in limbo too! My legs were so heavy and weak when i sat down they didnt feel like they were there, they just tingled. Do you get throbbing feet with it aswell? Mine always feel like ive been walking/standing on them for days when ive literally been standing minutes. Its awful, you need to rest and keep walking but do reasonable amounts of each. Hope you get some anwers soon.

Poppy

Hiya, I know exactly how you are feeling, my legs are exactly the same and im also in limbo too! My legs were so heavy and weak when i sat down they didnt feel like they were there, they just tingled. Do you get throbbing feet with it aswell? Mine always feel like ive been walking/standing on them for days when ive literally been standing minutes. Its awful, you need to rest and keep walking but do reasonable amounts of each. Hope you get some anwers soon.

Poppy

hi yes they do tingle a nd throb a lot they feel especially tired if im standing still ive started shopping now at quieter times because carnt stand long enough in que hope u also get some answers soon its the not knowing that worries me the most .

Jackie x

hi jackie

i also feel as if my legs are heavy and achy at times and also get sore feet but unfortunately i do have ms but don’t know if it also caused by it…i know the nerve pain is but for sore feet i’m not to sure

take care

baz