Happy World MS Day!

Hi gang, today is World MS Day!!! Quite a lot on Facebook & Twitter about it.

Here’s wishing you all Happy MS Day!

To celebrate I’m having dizzy spells… and no I haven’t been at the cooking sherry.

Hope I’m feeling ok tomorrow as my son and family are taking me to Woburn Abbey! Staying in a hotel in the Abbey grounds & then doing the Safari Park on Friday! Have booked a mobility scooter from the Abbey and have a ground-floor room.

Got that ‘half-excited-half-dread’ feeling that I’m sure you’re all familiar with.

Love to all,

Pat xx

5 Likes

l wish a Happy MS Day! to all my MS buddies

XXX Don

3 Likes

Have a nice time

2 Likes

Pat,

What a lovely trip you have planned. All the best - enjoy every minute - you make us all feel very envious.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely Pat, have a fantastic time, and happy World MS day to everyone.

Pam x

1 Like

Have a fab time and Happy World MS day to you all x

2 Likes

I hope you have a lovely day tomorrowM

1 Like

Have a fab trip Pat, happy MS day

Jan x

2 Likes

Have a wonderful time Pat and come safely,

love Nina xx

2 Likes

hope your dizzy spells have gone off Pat, so that you can enjoy the next few days.

J x

2 Likes

I hope that you have a lovely time Pat.

Michelle x

1 Like

Hi gang, had a lovely time thanks.

Completely exhausted today!!!

Was great spending time with the family, esp grandson, who really loved it. He was very worried that we wouldn’t see any animals in the safari park yesterday because it was raining… but we saw loads! He was thrilled when monkeys came and sat on the car… even jumping on the roof!!! (not sure my son was so thrilled as it’s a new car… but he kept his worries to himself). And we saw lions with cubs, tigers, bears… etc etc.

One thing I noticed about being out of my ‘comfort zone’ is suddenly realising that I’m more disabled than I think I am. And the more tired I got the more disabled I got. Walking was terrible!!! Even walking round the hotel was such a huge effort and SO slow! Didn’t think I’d need my wheelchair so didn’t take it. Big mistake!!! Never going anywhere without it again!!!

Wishing you all a great weekend. I’m doing nothing (thank God!!!).

Love Pat xx

2 Likes