Happy Thread

No idea what the obsession is with fox poo Am so glad I had all Jeffreys hair cut off!

Pip how did your son get on today?

We have a really clever bunch of kids here, we must be doing something right

I went to one of my closest friends houses today and we had coffee and a giggle. We didn’t talk about our health (She has breast cancer) we just laughed and talked rubbish.

Hope you are all well (ish) tonight

xx

nic it’s great to see these happier post, well done to all of the young people on here. I worry about how my daughter is feeling seeing her mum walking around like a drunk. I am very active at school and wondered if me being like this was embarrassing she said it sometimes felt odd but not embarrassing but that I was a good role model about how sometimes in life you have to keep going, also she said she had good friends who were supporting her and she didn’t mind me going into school as the teacher had said to her and the class as I bumped around the corridor " … your mum rocks!" she is 12 and last week got highest grade poss in her grade 5 ballet! she keeps me going xx

Your daughter is so sweet I bet you are so proud of her. Amazing result with her ballet. To be honest ms or not my older 2 are embarrassed by me all the time they would be horrified if I worked in their schools. Lol My sons rock band have been chosen to play the galtres festival this year. Apparently it’s a huge honour and as they are all 10 and 11 it’s brilliant. I have to say I had never heard of it till now! Pip how did your son get on?

nic that’s fab news about your sons band hope u get to watch? we all have lots to be thankful for xx

Realised I haven’t posted here for a few days cos I’ve been a miserable cow again! We went to visit my sons new school last night (secondary, his brother is already there) and they have put him in a class with most of his mates and, even better he is away from the child who has made his life hell for the last 2 years which is such a relief. Xx

Me again.

Well I have had the day from hell today, I wont go in to it. I’m not sure if you would believe me!!!

My happy for today is I spent most of the morning at the one stop breast clinic with my friend (Her doctor suspected her cancer was back) and after all the tests she got the all clear

We went out to celebrate with coffee and

I appear to be talking to myself on this thread Just wanted to add another happy thing.

I realise I have some wonderful and supportive cyber friends here.

Glad your friend is ok, I’m still reading! Chis x