Happy, Happy ,Happy !!!

My 18 year old daughter passed her driving test this morning first time, so,so pleased for her,shes over the moon, we cant stop smiling,its good becuase i dont drive anymore ,gave it up due to me not feeling safe anymore, so it means she can be taxi for mum now,instead of me being taxi for her.

Just wanted to share my happy news with you all.

In contrast to my post the other day about a bummer of a day lol,this has made up for it.

jaki xx

Hi, congratulations to your daughter. Enjoy being taxied around! Cheryl:)

Jaki,

How thrilling for you - both - clever girl - not many get through first time - and its so expensive - extra lessons and the tests - Give her my congratulations - and l wish you both happy happy times out in your car.

Really pleased for you both.Mind you when my son passed I was terrified every time he went out for ages!!!

My daughter is learning too at the moment its criminal how much it costs the younguns now to be on the road ,they ought to have concessions when they are our taxi saving a fortune in patient transport etc

well done again to her.

Pip

Brilliant news well done Jaki’s Daughter

BCxx

Thanks Cheryl

xxxxx

Yes its cost me a fortune getting her through her test,lessons are so expensive nowdays,shes a good little driver too, just like her old mum was lol.

xxx

Thanks Pip

Yes its just another worry in some ways, but i am pleased she doesnt have to rely on buses anymore,hope she doesnt do what my son did, he passed his test and the year after he got banned for 18 months,i dont think she will though shes more mature than my son was.

xx

Thanks for the virtual cake BC,might have to have a slice myself lol

xxxxxxxxxx

We all had a glass of wine last night (for moral support of course) with someone who was due to see the neuro today.

Does this mean we can all have celebration cake today???

Pip

Yahay Jaki, congratulations to your daughter. Didn’t she do well? Hope you enjoy being taxied around! Teresa xx

[quote=“pip”]

We all had a glass of wine last night (for moral support of course) with someone who was due to see the neuro today.

Does this mean we can all have celebration cake today???

Pip [/quote]

Yes good idea Pip,clebration cake on me !!!

Thanks Teresa, so proud of her,shes not had it easy, we lost her dad when she was 2,and she has to cope with my MS,and she was bullied badly for a year when she was 13 to 14, shes come out of it all really well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jaki,

That’s great news, congratulations to your daughter. It will be a nice change for you to not have to be the taxi driver.

Be a happy passenger.

Take care.

Janet x

Good for her Jaki, you must be really proud! Teresa xx

Yes it will, Janet,

she gets to drive the car, and i get to drive my scooter nowdays.

xx