Hair Styling

Hairdryer holder stands like this might help us? Can get wall mounted ones too.

That’s brilliant! Great idea. Thank you. :slight_smile:

It is funny you saying your hair is short and spikey, as that is the way I pictured you :slight_smile:

Marjie

Mines totally, utterly wild I’m afraid Poppy, no hairdryer, in fact 1 is probably lost in it. Blonde mop I’m afraid (what is expected, I’m into heavy rock!!!) Gets a brush once a day, very lucky to get that I might add xx

It’s lovely getting some sort of image of you all. :slight_smile:

I know most people wouldn’t like to do it, but it would be good if people put pics of themselves as their avatar. When somebody puts a post on I always have a mental picture of what they look like but no doubt nothing like what they really look like :slight_smile: I am going to put a pick on when I get around to it lol.

For anyone who is bored… what do you think I look like ?

Marjie

No idea Margie. :slight_smile:

I might put my pic up for a short while.

Oh lovely Poppy, great to put a face to your name :slight_smile:

Marjie

my avatar pic of the Boudica me looks much better than the real me…

pollsx

And my bloddy duck is prettier than me.

Sue x

sssue

what colour/style does your duck have?

sorry but i’m having a silly hangover today.

C x

Now I think you’re all chickens!

My hair actually looks a bit like the ducks. Only with a little bit more grey. But otherwise, very short and brown. I don’t want to put an actual picture of myself up here. I’m kind of happier with my anonymity, it actually helps if you’re planning on sharing quite as much personal information as I’ve been doing. I don’t feel that it’s chickening out. Maybe a bit of ducking.

But full marks to anyone else who does.

Sue

And I think we should all dissuade AD from posting a pic of himself in a lime green knitted mankini.

Aw Sue, that’s just fine and no offence was meant. I was only brave enough as I don’t think theres a very big Irish membership here. And I’ll change it soon enough anyway. If AD puts on one of him in a mankini I’ll have to report it! x

What makes you people think I read posts about hair dressing?

Aargh!

New ear worm from the musical Jesus Christ, Superstar!!!

That’s just like my hair was like. Only with less bald spots. (Me not you). Only I didn’t have a beard. Nor was I trying for a ‘messiah’ look. Ever. I never thought I was the sun of god. Not accusing you of anything here, just saying.

Sue

Ha! AD is so changeable…must be a comedian…or should that be comelian> Nah, first word was right.

pollsx

I’ve seen a hairdryer stand which might help you - on a well known website which I am sure you can guess at :slight_smile: