Greetings, lovely people of EARTH!

Aw Terry, it’s good to read your coming out from the grey clouds. Whatever it is that’s happening seems to be a good thing. Be the effects of your inputs real or placebo, it doesn’t matter if you’re feeling some benefits. Happy days! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can sense the leaches have moved on. I’ve also just been shopping & found a litre of hemp oil for £6.

There seems to be a constant plug going on, for Hemp in every form.

Being around such folks, is enough to make anyone paranoid. When all they talk about is money. Health is more important to me. Not their opinions & mental problems. Being near such negative whiners, is enough to drag anyone down. I’m getting on with my life. Before they take that too. I’ve become allergic to their bull crap.

When the system is so corrupt it steals ideas & savings. You can only look after yourself.

Terry has left the building…

Morning,

was the honey Manuka? My consultant and my previous acupuncturist are behind the treatment with Manuka 15+ for anyone with a neurological problem. Two spoons a day, 12+ grade if I can’t get 15, plus two kiwis (yak hate them so don’t do very well on this), they both assure me that with these you get the healing powers and vitamins, so it won’t cure the M.S. but it will keep things at bay. If my M.S. skin plays up too, I put the honey on any bites from the garden.

2 weeks of ACV & Hemp oil is having some strange effects.

I don’t know if it’s something else I’m taking, but it all seems good so far.

Much better than where I was & it’s a lot cooler outside too. I do miss the sun though.

Done my balance & light exercises. It’s crunchy, but far less painful & my reactions are getting sharper.

Oatcakes for breakfast. Yes indeed.

Terry

1 Like

All good news then Terry. Enjoy your day.

CRUNCHY? brilliant explanation of ageing joints.