Forgetful

I have had MS now for 3 years, one thing I have noticed is how forgetful i get now,

I have a Blue badge for parking the car, but sometimes i forget to displayu it, but i still get a fine that they say i have to pay in full

This is something I object too, i cannot help getting forgetful

Hi, stick that blue badge where you wont forget it. Put a sticky on your side window. Put another on your bag…or wherever you`re forced to see it.

pollxx

hi marky,

i’ve done that and paid the fine ouch!!

good idea of poll’s to right sticky notes to yourself but do REMEMBER to read them - i don’t always read the notes i’ve written to myself!

now when i’m admitted to that home for the bewildered i hope there are a few of you lot in there too, we could have a proper good laugh.

carole x

Hi, I’m going to my local ms centre this Thursday, but forget where my physio said I could pick up memory help booklets. My ppms is slowly, but gradually getting worse and tend to write things down on bits of paper. I advised a business customer to do the same because she missed a ambulance picking her up for a hospital appointment and hope she remembers to write things down. I find internet passwords a nightmare because I can’t find the card with the details. John.