finger stiffness and pain

Hi all, was diagnosed with ms about 7 years ago. About a year ago i mentioned to my ms nurse that i was getting elbow pain and a lot of weakness in my right arm which she said was ms without a doubt but now if i am inactive for a while or come the evenings i am getting joint pain in my fingers, wrists, elbows and knees where if i put weight on them or try to lift a kettle for example it hurts and the joints are very stiff where i can’t even make a fist i know joints can be painful with ms due to nerve or muscle damage/loss but this really feels like its joint pain. Does anyone else suffer with this or could i be looking at having rheumatoid arthritis on top of my ms. I will mention it to ms nurse at my next appointment but just wondered if anyone else had the problem

tia

Hi Agroeve. I have problems with my hands as well. A couple of years ago I went to the dr about it. I couldn’t make a fist with either hand. My doctor thought it was arthritis and sent me for tests and then he told me it wasn’t arthritis. I get stiffness in my legs as well which makes it hard for me to walk when it is really bad.