Fed up

Hi all, been a long time since I last posted. I haven’t RRMS and luckily have felt well for some time now. My last major attack was about 3 years ago and I have smaller attacks since. I’m not sure if I’m going through a relapse at the moment, or if it’s completely unrelated. I had a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend at a party and was really really sick soon afterwards and the following morning. Since then I have felt really sick, eye pain and achey. It seems to come and go. I’ll get to the point where I feel absolutely fine but then it will reappear. I also have tingling in my left hand which has never actually gone but seems more tingly and achey than usual. And to add to this I just feel sooo irritated and moody! Does anyone else ever get like this? Driving me mad.

Yep Tiger - I generally feel rubbish at this time of the year anyway - bit down on it and MS playing up…lovely…could sleep the clock round…

Hi Polar Bear and Redman. Yeh there is so much going round at the moment, definately either a bug or just this time of year! I’ve noticed when I go outside it just makes me feel really sick. Both the cold and the heat are no good to our poor bodies hey!! I had my flu jab last Thursday so thought also I could be feeling like I am as side effects from having that. Thanks for your comments!

So as I was feeling better I decided to go back to work yesterday. Big mistake!! Started getting a really bad headache towards in the afternoon… Wake up this morning and I’ve still got it! :frowning: it’s like a burning headache above my left eye. Feels like my eye wants to jump out it’s socket.