Forum

DVLA 3 year licence renewal form.

Have to complete licence renewal form. There is a question asking for the date of last and next appointment with GP or Consultant for this condition. I haven’t seen a neuro for five years. He said that as I am primary progressive he had no treatment to offer, so there was no need for another appointment ! Had a telephone consultation with GP to ask for Betmiga (bladder drug) recently, which he prescribed, although I haven’t seen him for a few years. No future appointment arranged or required. How do I answer the question ? John H

I’d answer the question just like you’ve detailed it above. You’ve written it clearly, consisely and I understand, they will too. Just keep it brief. Sure you will be fine. Cheryl:-)

Hi, I agree, what else can you say, then if they need to get in touch with them they will, try not to worry about it, they’ll sort it out, when mine went back early this year, it took an age, so if yours is the same don’t fret, they told me their really behind. x

I had to send mine off a few weeks ago, had a reply to say they were going to speak to ‘multiple schlerosis’ to make a decision as to wether to renew my licence or not.

Blimey, didnt realise M.S had an actual office and email adress that you could contact…lol

my licence was due for renewal 30.8.13 all paperwork etc received and I have received two letters imforming me that they are still investigating they also enclosed a copy of some paperwork which I should show the police if stopped. I have rung twice but get the same response. I am now just letting them get on with it. take care Mark

my licence was due for renewal 30.8.13 all paperwork etc received and I have received two letters imforming me that they are still investigating they also enclosed a copy of some paperwork which I should show the police if stopped. I have rung twice but get the same response. I am now just letting them get on with it. take care Mark