Does anyone want a Pride 'Celebrity' scooter for nothing

Now I want to tell you a story and at the end make an offer that will tell you why I’m giving the scooter away.

Four months ago I had my scooter nicked from its parking point in my drive. My fault did not lock it; Police found it over the common and returned it to me.

Ordered a lock on eBay but the day before the lock came in the post they nicked it again. This time it wasn’t found so I claimed on the insurance. Got new (second-hand) scooter; a Pride Celebrity about 5 years old but looked excellent.

So parked it in its place; securely locked and the bastards nicked the seat. Lucky enough my neighbour found the seat 200 yards down the road; probably kids.

I had a service on it before using and everything was hunky dory. He did say I may want new batteries soon but there’s still life in them.

I can’t use it as the seat I keep inside now and just can’t manage to keep on putting on scooter every time I go out; it’s not the weight but the bulk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9UARk3bjY will tell you about it and you can have it for nothing; just the cost of shipping to you.

Can’t be bothered with selling on eBay; too much hassle. If it interests you send me a PM.

George

It is such a shame that you can’t keep it, the little rats who have been doing this should be caged.

Goo dluck in finding any solutions to getting about in the future.

H

xx

Hi George

Oh that’s awful, can’t believe what makes people take things

that aern’t theirs’, but also something that someone obviously

needs.

Take care

Pam x

damned morons. Id like to see how they cope if their legs failed em! callous doesn`t cut it.

luv Pollx

SCOOTERS GONE***********************

GEORGE