Dizzy

This heat is making me dizzy I feel like ive been spinning on a roundabout, today I feel so sick and weak and my vision is awful. My sister is here tidying up she comes once a fortnight and give everywhere a big clean , it’s hard because the upstairs is still a no go area. The plasterers are finishing soon and then the bathroom needs fitting and tiling. We were fortunate, because the bathroom is for my daughter with autism we managed to get the vat knocked off. I hope everyone is coping in this hot weather. Michelle and Frazer xx

Oh Michelle, it’s horrible, isn’t it? The latest treatment I’ve been having has made me permanently dizzy so you have my sympathy!

Nina x

Yes it’s awful and this heat makes it worse Michelle, rest as much as you can and drink plenty of fluids.

Hope you feel better soon.

Pam .x

I would say you are exhausted Michelle with this heat,are you drinking enough water because if i dont in this heat i get very dizzy.I have to stay indoors a lot too,its too warm to just sit in the garden.i will be pleased when this heatwave is over.Rest up Michelle and drink lots.

Hi Michelle & Frazer

Aww, sorry to hear that you’re having such an awful time Michelle :frowning:

This heat certainly isn’t helping our MS and I think our exhaustion has exhausted itself.

Keep cool, hydrated and rest as much as possible - Michelle (& Furry Frazer), Nina, Pam, Mrs J and everybody else.

Twinkle Toes x

1 Like

Hi Nina,

Sorry your latest treatment is making you feel permanently dizzy it must be awful for you I hope it will ease for you soon.

Take Care.

Twinkle Toes xx

The heats gone but I’m left feeling sick and dizzy my tinnitus is bad , my left ear is ringing so loud and I feel so tired like I want to sleep and sleep. Michelle and Frazer xx