I’m just sharing what I’ve personally been doing, to combat PPMS.
- Pints of water with Iodine
- Apple Cider Vinegar with Kelp & Lecithin
- Garlic in many forms
- Baking Soda in coffee
- All the B vitamins
- Eating steamed veg with fish
- Frequent escapes into nature
- Playing puzzle games & drawing
- Making music
The exercises involve diving on a crash mat & scooting about on my push scooter. Kayaking & doing lots of DIY in the workshop. Keeping cool & knowing when it’s time to rest. Spraying my limbs with a garden hose. Mixing in the local community to keep in touch with what’s going on.
Stay safe & happy out there. Use it or lose it.