Damn so it's the 'Snicker'

Just reading the news - exercise ‘not the key to fight obesity’. Damn, blast and bu££er so it is the 'Snicker’.

Have a good weekend guys M

1 Like

Oh bugger… you mean chocolate makes you fat? This is very bad news indeed… lol…

Pat xx

1 Like

Now you tell me! Thought it was my meds!

Nina x

1 Like

Snickers is it? Snickers to that, I will personally snicker back as I shred their unholy evidence with my snickersnee, see!

1 Like

I’m still blaming the meds, I’m taking no cr£p about chocolate being the problemM

2 Likes

I have it on good authority that Lindt’s new salt & caramel milk chocolate bar is not fattening.

(I just made that up because I’m in love with it).

Pat xx

2 Likes

Oh Pat that sounds lovely, I will have to try it. Just to see, you understand? I’ll only have a small piece. ( she lies ) Mags xx

1 Like

I am going out to tea rooms for crab sandwiches tomorrow and I have heard they do a very good chocolate cake. With this news I may have a double helping.

Don

1 Like

mmmmmmm lindts chocolate is my favourite chocolate ever,need to try the salt and caramel one …chocolate makes your clothes shrink lol

J x

1 Like

Haven’t seen or tried the new Lindt salt and caramel, Pat…anyone going out to the shops today would you bring me a bar to try please…sounds yummy!

Enjoy your crab sandwiches Don, another of my favourites!

Summer seems to have gone away today…hoping it’s just taking a rest and will be back tomorrow.

love to you all,

Nina x

2 Likes

Do you think sticky toffee pudding yesterday with lunch is/was also calorie free? I closed my eyes while eating so there were NO calories I could see!!M

1 Like

200% convinced there’s no calories in sticky toffee pudding as long as you have your eyes tightly shut M !

Nina x

1 Like

Yes M. Calorie free. If you close your eyes when eating something it becomes calorie free, and in fact it morphs into one of your 5 a day.

It’s an indisputable scientific fact.

Pat xx

2 Likes

I think chocolate is essential for medicinal reasons, helps with the endorphins

When my weight got very low (stress!) I was even told by a Consultant to eat chocolate So on Doctor’s orders, I have eaten chocolate more or less EVERY day since

Sonia x

1 Like

Is there such a thing as a personal revolution? I’d had enough of salads, I love your one of our 5 a day, Pat! That’s why I love this site. Watch out for sneaky puddings AND chocolate arriving on your plate when you close your eyesand sometimes at the end of a meal with a bit ice cream!

Be safe and smile because we canM

1 Like

Wine is a great 1 of your 5 a day too

but I’m not 100% sure that I’d go with my husband’s view that fruit pastilles count but if that’s true then pink Magnum’s (raspberry) must also count and they’re on spesh in Iceland right now

Sonia x

1 Like

He everyone

I have it on good authority from my daughter, who is an expert in all things chocolate, that all varieties DEFINITELY do not have any calorie content at all.

So my advice to you is …eat up and enjoy!

Pam x

1 Like

I’m with you Pam Not only that it’s freezing and dull, Snicker time? M x

2 Likes

Bright sunshine and blue sky here all day - but a cold wind. AND - even a snow shower this morning. l have the wood-burner ready for tonight - just need to put a match to it.

Dark chocolate really good for you - seratonin - a mood enhancer. Good for the brain as well.

So only clever people eat chocolate.

1 Like

[quote=“Snow Leopard”]

Oh bugger… you mean chocolate makes you fat? This is very bad news indeed… lol…

Pat xx

[/quote] nah that can’t be true, I don’t believe it ( in my best Victor Mildrew voice )

Xxx