Car tax exemption

I’ve just seen this posted by the aid4disabled on Facebook

http://www.aid4disabled.com/road-tax/

It’s about car tax exemption in the disabled car tax class.

I don’t qualify, but I didn’t even know it even existed! I suspect (hope!) people getting the higher rate of the mobility component of DLA already know all about this.

aid4disabled is a wonderful website! Thanks to the person who posted about it on this forum, which is how I came to visit it.

Thanks for that. I’m 55 and had MS for ~14 years. I have had 3 motability cars (until being disqualified - for not being able to move my foot ‘quick enough’. I now have to concentrate on a disabled car.)

Marcus.

Anyone on Higher rate mobility with a blue badge can get a mobility car, you pay no tax, or insurance and your services are done free of charge and also have free breakdown cover. I’ve had a mobility car now for two years and it’s great all you pay for is the petrol. My other half drives as my eye sight is not good enough. I would strongly recommend it.

Janet

Thank you very much, its my website. I want to tell people what is available if you are disabled.

Generally people are told very little but there is a lot out there. The problem is knowing where to look.

Enjoy the website, I enjoy building it up. Also I would like to hear your comments and feedback and also ideas.

Thanks,

Patrick

This is a ps. Go to Facebook and say you like the site

It makes the job putting stuff up on te website (www.aid4disabled.com) more worthwhile

Thanks

Patrick

This is a ps. Go to Facebook and say you like the site

It makes the job putting stuff up on te website (www.aid4disabled.com) more worthwhile

Thanks

Patrick

Forgot to mention, if you breakdown they lend you a curtersy car while yours is being fixed.

Janet

Hi Patrick,

Just had a quick peek at your website,learnt more in 5 mins than i did in 5 years.

It must be good as i have added you to my favorites, not many sites get on there.

Not in to twitter,or facebook,it seems my fried brain gets lost in the confusion of it all.[to old i think]

Can tell you thanks for setting it up and running,as you did not do this in 5 mins.[maybe give this forums setup people a few tips]

Once again thank you,and long may it continue.

Take Care.

Chris.

Hello Chris,

Many thanks, its good to hear comments like that.

Do keep in touch, email me through the website, goto the ‘contact us’ page

Talk soon,

Patrick