Can't be right ...

Hi hope you had a good Christmas :heart: I was going to head this up -
‘worrying that I am here as one of the top contributors’ What are you up to guys? I hope you are having an alright time/nay a damn good time!
Come on knock me off my preach … :sunglasses: this is the sign for the ‘cool gang’. Am I lonely or bored?
Take care, be safe M x

Cool ?

I pop in when I have the combination of energy and opportunity.
Mick
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi M

I do pop in sometimes but I miss some of the names who visited the old site.

I so hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all a safe and peaceful New Year.

Pam x

1 Like

Hi, I’m an old visitor to this site…in age and time served!

The site doesnt have the same pull as it did before.

I’m not having a great time exactly, but I am doing a lot better than family and friends who are getting covid…it’s rife round here!
Happy new year kid.
Boudsxx

1 Like

Hi, good to hear from you.
It’s a hellish time to be around, ‘it could be worse’ seems to what we are all thinking!
The cool gang was always my favourite :sunglasses: My sincere thanks for getting back to me, take care be safe and I hope things improve for you and your family. Wishing you all the best for 2022
:heartpulse:M x

1 Like

I’m a sad member of the :sunglasses: gang too, being a frequent poster. Maybe just don’t watch TV and get bored? Or maybe like to show off my vast knowledge about MS? Then again, I only know so much because I’ve had it too many dam years, have had so many relapses, symptoms and operations and am flipping :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: disabled. Maybe I just like helping people? Or miss having a job?

Sue x

1 Like

Hi Sue
How I miss having a job, some days bored out my skull. That’s usually when I pop on here OR someone has just ‘posted’. So many things that I want to do but my energy level or my legs let me down! Could this be MS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:? Have I ever introduced you to FUBAR? Excuse the language Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition. I do like to share :sunglasses: All the very best :heart:M x

I know about FUBAR. Have done my time reading Lee Child etc…

There is certainly no need for phrases like ‘excuse the language‘. Words without profanity would be like life without chocolate.

MS is shlt!

Sue x

1 Like

Indeed FUBAR and SNAFU are terms in regular use at work. I naturally have a potty mouth but try pretty hard to not offend anyone so tend to consider and manage my public output.
Mick

1 Like

I have the filthiest mouth I know. Only on here do I temper it. My friends just ignore me!

S

1 Like

I had to look up SNAFU, I love it. :heart:M x

It Can’t be right… but we are all here PPMS’ers. I know it’s a bit early but I wish everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year. May 2022 see some improved treatment OR any treatment at all for the poor relative that is ‘Progressive MS’.
:heart:M xx

I’m not PP. They call me Progressive Relapsing. Only without much in the way of relapses now. Just a screwed up MSer after way too many years. I don’t qualify for any drugs either. EDSS maximum 7 for PRMS. I’m an 8. Plus I’ve run out of options as far as DMDs go.

So I’m basically in the same boat as everyone else. SNAFU.

Sue xx

1 Like

I didn’t know what snafu meant so I googled it… brilliant.

Happy New Year everyone and stay safe.

Pam x

1 Like

Hi
Happy New Year, :relaxed:
When will our turn come? Do we want to be negative? NO
If any of our scientists etc look at this forum. I wish you luck, enthusiasm and good fortune. Leap of faith, energy, and hope… We are all behind you.
Thanks Pam
Be safe, take care :heart: M x