Currently active...

Hi guys, it is just that I have not been paying attention BUT we have ‘currently active’ numbers online ‘guest’ and ‘members’ back?

How cool is that, take care be safe, folks M

Ah so I see M!!! Thanks for pointing it out… at moment there are 16 users and 47 guest. Always amazes me how many people are browsing the forum… the figures btw are for the whole forum not just this board. If anyone wonders what the hell we’re talking about… close out of this post so you can see all the post headings… then scroll down to bottom of page… you can see how many registered users are on the forum, how many guests (unregistered folk browsing the forum) and what who the Mods are. Hope you’re doing ok hon? I’m having a nice weekend doing nothing really but feeling better today than I have for a good few weeks! Pat xx

‘and what who the Mods are’… I seem to be inventing a whole new style of grammar… Pxx

Glad to hear that Pat, I’m doing okay thanks. M

Hi, I was surprised that there are so few people watching and using this site. I am so pleased that I have found you all as I can relate to so many things that are mentioned. I am looking forward to communicating with you all in the future. Jackie xx

Hi Jackie,

Can’t remember if I said welcome, so just in case…welcome to our “gang”.

Pam x

Welcome Jackie, we are a fun loving lot! MS and Primary Progressive is not the end of the road BUT the start of a great adventure we are also known as the gang. M

Hello there

As someone who is usually a ‘guest’. I thought it was about time I came out of the shadows. As a relatively new PPMSer the information I have gained from this site has been a big help in my understanding of what is going on and how to deal with the myriad twists and turns this disease has presented. So a big thank you from me.

xSharon

Thank you for the welcome. I am waiting for another dx - as I am sure the fact that I can only stumble while trying to walk. Lose my balance often and am fatigued after 3 minutes of doing anything is anything but benign having deteoriated rapidly in the last 6 months. Reading your posts, I feel I am in the same area - so will join in when I can. Jackie xx

Jackie I’m not sure about this “benign” ms. From my experience and that I’ve learnt about from others it appears more like some people seem to have more activity or changes at times, and all of us have episodes where symptoms appear more debilitating than others. Surely then we’d all be seen as having a benign episode when things settle for a while. I’m no Neuro but it seems really odd.

Sharon welcome to the site, why don’t you start a new thread and introduce yourself to us? Everyone here would appreciate it and welcome you. Often when you introduce yourself at the end of a post it’s not picked up on by everyone. We’re a really friendly sociable lot who’ll understand what you’re going through and offer support whenever you need it.

Take care

Cath xx

Jackie I’m not sure about this “benign” ms. From my experience and that I’ve learnt about from others it appears more like some people seem to have more activity or changes at times, and all of us have episodes where symptoms appear more debilitating than others. Surely then we’d all be seen as having a benign episode when things settle for a while. I’m no Neuro but it seems really odd.

Sharon welcome to the site, why don’t you start a new thread and introduce yourself to us? Everyone here would appreciate it and welcome you. Often when you introduce yourself at the end of a post it’s not picked up on by everyone. We’re a really friendly sociable lot who’ll understand what you’re going through and offer support whenever you need it.

Take care

Cath xx

Hi Sharon

Welcome to our “gang” a lovely friendly bunch always willing to offer advice when we can, or listen and offer a shoulder when its needed.

Catch has made a good suggestion to start a new thread (found at the top of the page).

Look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Pam x

Sorry, catch should read Catch…memo to me…read before posting lol

Pam x

[quote=“Seabird”]

Hello there

As someone who is usually a ‘guest’. I thought it was about time I came out of the shadows. As a relatively new PPMSer the information I have gained from this site has been a big help in my understanding of what is going on and how to deal with the myriad twists and turns this disease has presented. So a big thank you from me.

xSharon

[/quote] Hi Sharon and welcome to the gang! This is the best place you could be for PPMS… we are a knowledgable lot, but perhaps more important is that we are very supportive of each other. I’ve been coming on this board for 6 years and don’t know what I’d do without it. Come on here to chat about anything! Glad you found us and look forward to getting to know you better, Pat xx

Hi Sharon, Welcome to our lovely little gang, if you’ve been reading our posts then you’ll already know how much we try to support each other. I’ve has SPMS for many many years now and I felt very alone with it until I found this site, its been a lifeline for me. Hope you’ll enjoy being part of our group. Best wishes, Nina x

Hi Seabird, Welcome to the flock! From a fellow cackler, its the only place I can flap my wings as much as I like, glad your not gliding above now, but took the swoop and caught a fish.

Well I thought it was good! I blame my MS apparently I have a lession on the part of brain that deals with humour, math and something else can’t remember just now, Honestly.

Pauline

It worked for me Pauline

Me too Pauline!

Thats good Pat, thanks for pointing out where the figures are I just scrolled up and down the page looking but they are not on this page that will be the reason why I couldnt find them

Shadows Sharon? WELCOME TO THE BRIGHT LIGHTS hope you are OK

X Don