What's going on

Just noticed the What’s going on? at the bottom of the main Forum page, nice to know who is here and who isn’t.

Jan x

Thats new! Interesting!

nina x

1 Like

Yeah as long as they don’t go too far, a site I used to belong to had loads of options. You could hide yourself so nobody knew you were online, you could see what everyone was viewing or if they were posting or sending a private message. Too much unnecessary info.

Jan x

1 Like

Hadn’t spotted that, so just had a look, and although I have been on the forum for about 20 mins, my name is not there!

Perhaps another spooky thing going on lol

Pam x

1 Like

I see your name Pam.

Jan

1 Like

Oh good, thanks Jan

Pam x

1 Like

I’ve just logged on for the first time and I think I like it

Sonia x

2 Likes

It seem to have settled down Sonia, most of the problems have been ironed out now.

Jan x

1 Like

Welcome back Sonia!

Nina x

2 Likes

At four AM this morning it was me and one other come on guys your missing all the fun. Don

2 Likes

At 4.30 suddenly remembered that I needed to transfer money to my bank account. Done that but now wide awake!!

Jackie xx

1 Like

Jackie I know when Heather comes to get me up I will be able to sleep it’s now nearly 5:45 and no sign of sleep. Oh well one to put down to experience, another episode in life’s rich tapestry. Must get up tomorrow lots to do but today can be an easy day other than eat I have nothing else planned, Heather may have other ideas for me of course.

1 Like

I am here

1 Like