Forum

Hi all

Has anyone else struggled to open the site recently, or is it just me?

Also I have noticed some old posts coming up.

Horrible here today, heavy rain and cold, sounds about right for August I suppose, and my poor grandchildren are camping with their Dad!

Pam x

Yes Pam - had the same trouble all day - and have had several of the ā€˜oldā€™ posts. And they were sent to my old username - which l never wanted to change - but when the new site started it would not recognise my old name - so l had to think of another. All very strange.

1 Like

Thanks SJ, gremlins are back again then.

Pam x

Hi Pam, seems like the gremlins are back, i had trouble last night and this morning getting on here,thought there was something wrong because of the 2 yr old posts that are appearing.

J x

1 Like

Havenā€™t had any trouble getting on the forum or seen any old posts but I have noticed for a few months now if you click on someoneā€™s name or avatar instead of getting the details that person posted thereā€™s nothing at all?

take care everyone,

Nina x

2 Likes

Hi Mrs J

Glad its not just me, kept thinking I had done something wrong, but didnā€™t know what.

Pam x

Definitely the forum gremlins are back again Nina, hope they go away soon though.

Pam x

1 Like

I couldnā€™t even see the site yesterday but all appears ok today

Sonia x

1 Like

Did you see the old post from Poll - Boudica - she was offering her scooter, to anyone who could collect it, for free. Nearly 3 yrs later - the post mysteriously appears again- and a lady with MS - from Guam -who had just moved to US - had asked if she could have it. Gremlins indeed!!!

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen any old posts but I have had some trouble getting onā€¦ and like Nina says, all the info that used to be there when you click on someoneā€™s name is gone.

Hmmmmā€¦ missing informationā€¦ general confusionā€¦ not reacting in the way it shouldā€¦ sometimes not functioning at allā€¦ bugger me I think the forumā€™s got MS!!!

Pat xx

2 Likes

Gremlins back again Sonia, but I must admit, when things like that happen I always blame myself for doing something wrong!

Shall have to rememberā€¦donā€™t always blame yourself!

Pam x

2 Likes

Lets hope it is just a relapse- then Pat. And not progressive!!

1 Like

Lets hope it is just a relapse- then Pat. And not progressive!!

1 Like

Hi SJ

No I couldnā€™t get on, and when I did I came on this part, and it was all old posts.

Talk about putting the clock back! Lol

Pam x

I reckon youā€™ve cracked it Patā€¦forum has MS lol

Pam x

1 Like

Iā€™ve had that problem since the changes months and months ago.

Jan x

1 Like

Oh Pat, that really made me chuckle!

Profiles seem to be back again this morning but I did have to refill mine in again!

Hers hoping we are back on track now.

Love to all,

Nina xx

2 Likes