beautiful thing

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a lovely thing. I am very fortunate to live in a beautiful place which I am forever grateful for.

We live beside a river and last night when I looked out of the window I saw a hare making its way over the old oyster pond to the vegetation on the other side. The tide was out so there was no water in the pond. The hare was so beautiful, so unafraid and apparently didn’t mind getting its feet wet in the residual mud. What a lovely sight to end the day.

I hope you are all as well as you can be

Trudie x

Excellent!

I love chance moments like that, that remind us there is a bigger scheme of things.

Coincidentally, Springwatch last night featured hares.

Apparently the “mad March hares” boxing in Spring are not rival males, but females fighting off unwanted male suitors!

T.

x

Wonderful - a friend of mine told me that she saw a family of blackbirds giving the fledgeling chicks flying lessons in her back garden the other day, nature is fascinating.

Luisa x

Hi Peeps,

We have set up a bird box with a camera inside and have been very privileged to watch four little blue tits, hatch, grow and develop ready to fledge this weekend - magical

Lizzi

Oh, I’d absolutely love to do that, but am put off by my lack of DIY skills. Did you have to run wires all the way from the house to the nest-box, or is it all wireless?

T.

I bet you feel much like their mum, anxious that the first flight goes well! Nature is fantastic isn’t it?

Enjoy your babies

Love Trudie x