Are these MS symptoms ? Worried

Hi hope you can help me.
In mid May I had to do an emergency stop and my back/neck ached a bit. Two days later I had my hair done and had my head in the back wash for a while.
Two days after that I got a sudden sharp pain in the top of my head abc it was too sensitive to touch. Went to a&e all bloods fine.
Doctor said hair dye !! GP said possible cervicogenic headache.
Saw osteopath for back pain and a few days later fell backwards onto a mattress. Thought nothing if it but then I started with this awful heat sensation in my body. Mainly around stomach/liver area (worry for me as I’ve had a liver transplant). I had it in upper and lower back and even in my vagina. Like I’d wet myself.
Osteopath been working on back and is convinced it’s pinched nerves. It did get better but it’s flared up again.
As I’m sat here it’s in upper and lower back, side where liver is. Mainly all right side. Worse if clothes or arm touches the area.
When I look up Dysesthesia it relates a lot.
No pins and needles. No weakness. No pain. Just this heat.
I’m very scared. GP lovely and speaking to neurology.
Had a clear MRI last year.
Thanks for listening.

Hello Krisk

I’m certainly not a doctor, but have had MS for a long time (20+ years). It doesn’t sound like MS to me.

One thing that makes me think it’s unlikely is that you can clearly link physical movements to the pain/heat. That tends not to be the case for MS.

That said, at least your GP is speaking to a neurologist. If that results in the neurologist wanting further MRI and/or other tests, it still wouldn’t make MS any more (or less) likely. It would just mean the neurologist wants to check for neurological causes for your symptoms.

Try not to worry. Especially don’t over stress yourself about MS. It’s relatively rare.

Sue

Thanks for your reply.
It can come when I’m sitting still. Although it’s worse when sitting down. It can disappear quickly if I stand up and walk around.
Maybe it was the whiplash and fall and just taking time to heal.
Forgot to say last year I had itching all over and pinpricks which is why I had mri but it was anxiety.
Loads of stress at the moment so could be that.
I was sent for neck X-ray and have osteoarthritis and bone Spurs in neck. But osteo still said neck very healthy.