Apology

I was just about to write another post, about me… again! And I think I need to apologise as that’s all I seem to do on here!! I do try and respond to others, and have only a few times, but because I am undx’d I don’t feel ‘qualified’ to answer other posts yet!! I’m not sure if I am saying the right thing!! I do feel selfish just writing posts about myself. But without this forum I’ve no one else to ask! You are all wonderful people xxxx (Off to write another post about me… !!) :?

You are not being selfish you like me need answers I to am undx have lots of problems and don’t always no whats going on :? . these sites are for all different reasons and you can post what ever you like. ask away there will always be someone to advise you, comfort you laugh and cry with you. please Don’t ever apologise for how you feel tracy xx

JulesL wrote:

I was just about to write another post, about me… again! And I think I need to apologise as that’s all I seem to do on here!! I do try and respond to others, and have only a few times, but because I am undx’d I don’t feel ‘qualified’ to answer other posts yet!! I’m not sure if I am saying the right thing!! I do feel selfish just writing posts about myself. But without this forum I’ve no one else to ask! You are all wonderful people xxxx (Off to write another post about me… !!) :?

I too am undiagnosed and found out 2 days ago I could be waiting another 13 wks for Neuro appoint. Lots of unanswered questions about my health and day to day stuff is really getting on top of me. It’s a tough time but Tracy’s right this is a good place to dip in and out of (I do anyway) and be reminded that you’re not alone. Kirstie x

Thanks girls, I’m not a selfish person, but really do feel like that on here!! But yes, you’re both right ! Thank you!! x

Fire away! What else would I do with my day without people posting? :smiley: :smiley: And please don’t ever feel that you are “unqualified” to reply. Anyone who has weird stuff going on belongs on here. And our opinions and experiences are all valid. And even when we don’t know the answer, we can always simply offer (((hugs))) :slight_smile: Karen x

Hi Jules, You certainly don’t need to apologise! When we’re undiagnosed, (like I am too!), we just need to ‘talk’ to someone about how we feel and this site has plenty of folk who really do understand. I’ve found everyone such a help & support, whether it’s for information or just some emotional support on the ‘down’ days. You can be sure we all care - so do continue posting. And if you want to reply to others, just having someone say ‘I know how it feels’ is a real lifeline. Good to have you on here - keep it up :slight_smile: Take good care, Bren2 x

hi there really no apology needed. we’re all in this together, its very hard when you know you are ill but no one can give you definite answers. i have been ill for 7 years now and this site is the only thing that’s stopped me going mad, because it can make you feel like you are going mad. you’re in the right place so thats half the battle in terms of emotional support. best wishes mandy xx

JulesL wrote:

I do feel selfish just writing posts about myself. But without this forum I’ve no one else to ask!

Don’t be daft my love; you need to ask = ASK! And for every question you ask there are several readers who go “aha, that could be me…” You aren’t selfish, you need to know about the MonSter; give yourself a few months and you’ll be like me, talking away as if I owned the site! :lol: :roll: :lol: Clarexxx