Forum

Anyone tried a Vibration Plate?

I’m thinking of adding one to my exercise set-up. My legs shake enough already, but I’m thinking a bit of alternating resistance, will strengthen something at least. Using a Circulation Booster has been doing great & it seems quite similar.

They are around £62 on Ebay, but I’ve never tried one before.

There’s enough gadgets gathering dust around & I need no more.

I’m getting some positive results from my MS adventure. From foods & trying different routines & hobbies. It’s been fun.

Terry is trying.

Hi Terry,

At this rate you’ll be able to set up your own business with all your exercise equipment and amazing food recipes that you come up with - you’re doing brilliantly so keep doing what’s working for you :slight_smile:

Sorry but I can’t help you about the Vibration Plate though as I don’t do well with Vibrations maybe somebody else can help.

Take Care Terry Trying.

Twinkle Toes x

Hi Terry

Can’t help about a vibration plate, sorry but sure someone will know.

I have an internal vibration in my legs, as though my mobile phone is under me, so for me I wouldn’t want to try, but hope it works for you.

I am eating more garlic like you suggested, but nowhere near the amount you get through, but I am trying.

Have a good weekend, football season back next weekend…I shall be watching and cheering loudly.

Pam x

Great old garlic to the rescue. It keeps them vampires away. They soon scurry back to their coffins, when they get a sniff.

Watched a few videos on the Vibration Plate. They are looking good.

A fat burning tool. Shake what your mother gave you & all that.

I’m glad of these breezes & rain.

Someone gave me a few old canvases earlier & I nearly took off. It’s inspired a stencil of some wings. :slight_smile:

Hello Terry.

I’ve thought about one and have discussed it with fellow sufferers.

Most of them said they are now gathering dust.

I shrug my shoulders in the style of a Frenchman saying “Ahhhhhh pfffffff.”

Best wishes.

I have had a vibration plate for several years, and used it 3-4 times per week for over 3 years.

Cost a lot of money, but never seemed like proper exercise to me - just made me think I was actually doing something to try staying active!!

Hasn’t prevented slow but steady deterioration in mobility, so it just serves to support my belief that this $%£&** of a condition has already decided how it will progress/develop regardless of what measures you try taking.

Dom

I’m getting that impression myself Dom. It does keep us active playing the MS game.

I can hardly walk today, but living in hope. There is a hope in hell, surely.

I must admit, I do like collecting gadgets. It’s like Christmas, when the delivery service turns up.

I was rolling around with bad cramp the other day & I heard my neighbour saying I had a screw loose. Even when people know there are problems, they still make snide comments. I’m just practising my break dance routine.

Terry