air mattress update

Hi gang! Well I had my 1st night on my new pressure relief air mattress. Mmm, guess I gotta get used to it. It has a convex shape and so turning over is a bit scary…could fall off it, if im not careful. The sore heels? yes, i still felt some pressure in them, but not with the pain I was getting, so thats good.

But our Lucy decided to lie on my feet and sent them off complaining.

hope for a bit better tonite and Lucy can sleep on daddy`s bed!

luv Pollx

Glad it looks as if it’s working… esp if Lucy can keep off! (I think Lucy is a dog? But no doggie pictures on here!)

Hope you get used to it quickly.

Love Pat x

Hi Poll,

Glad you had a good nights rest. Long may it continue.

Janet

x

Me again Poll, thanks for answering my question re-mattress.

Janet

x

Hi Pat, yes Lucy is our 13 yr old toy poodle. She has a lovely temperament, but is typically yappy. tells everyone and everything off for daring to walk past our house and HER garden!!

Getting more used to new mattress now.

luv Pollx

Hi Janet, you`re welcome hun.

luv Pollx

You`re welcome.

luv Pollx

Hi Poll,

Here’s to many more good nights on the new mattress! Keep us posted on how things go.

Luv, Dawn

Hello Poll,

Your new mattress sounds very interesting; is there any chance that you can get sea sick? I always used to when I had a water bed!

Love,

Moira

Ha! Hi Moira, it`s a bit different to a water bed…the air circulation is very subtle. So far only felt a little under my shoulder blades…a good place as it can get sore and achey too.

luv Pollx

Hi Dawn, 2nd night was better than the first. Gotta watch out when turning over…

luv Pollx