Adult social care referal

I am really struggling to do day go day things, ( not diagnosed) I cannot stand for more than a few minutes. The burning and pain has taken over. I can’t even hold my walking stick because it’s painfull. My balance is off. Spoke to my gp today who made a referal to adult social care, what sort of support can they offer? I had a carer twice in 2009 and 2011 when I had an episode. This is the worse yet. My mum told me to get a mobilty scooter for getting around not sure if thats a good idea. I am so fed up, the spasms are driving me nuts. Lina ( very frustrated)