9/11

Afternoon guys, sorry I can`t make my font bigger, but spare a few minutes today to remember all those who lost their lives on this day, 10 years ago. RIP luv Pollx

Hi Poll My thoughts are with them all. On a lighter note, just got back from Somerset and its lovely to see you on here again. Take care Pam

Hi Pam, yeh, can`t keep me away…too many pals! luv Pollx

Ten years, it seems like 10 minutes ago; I still remember the look on my colleagues face when she told me I had to come see the TV that day…I thought there had been a local accident but when I saw what was happening it was so big it didn’t go in for hours. Thoughts and best wishes to the survivors and those who lost someone through 9/11 Clarex :frowning:

Hi Poll, 10 years. Yep, been thinking about them all day on and off. A very difficult day for all of those affected. Anne x

God bless all the brave FDNY, NYPD and many other innocents who lost their lives 10 years ago today. And the family and friends left behind Ar lamh dheis dé go raibh a hanaim.

I was painting my gates when my son came out and said: hey mum a plane has crashed into a building in New York!!! I knew straight away and shall never forget. Seriously thought war had been declared only who with? Saw Bush’s face and thought bunker. People have asked me in the past if I remember when Kennedy was shot - erm well no, it wasnt important to me at that time but Ill never forget what happened on 9/11. Think the whole world was shocked. God bless all those who lost their lives, lived through the trauma, had the courage to help others, some surviving and others died in their quest of altruism. How wonderful people are when we pull together. It should never ever happen again. Remembered by Bren & the world over xxxxxxxxxx

Lets hope we never see this sort of thing happen again. Now is the time for peace in the world. Mr Mouse.

Sorry my post is late… RIP. to all those who died on 9/11. And to all those who survived and have suffered. To all their loved ones may you find peace And to all the children of the world in the hope that they are left to make the world a better place for the people of all nations, colors, creeds or otherwise. Bless you all Maria