Boston bombs

These B…ds are totally inhumane!!!

Horrible the things that are happening lately, taking something usually so postive and inspiring and destroying the lives of hundreds of people for the sake of nothing RIP and get well soon to all the people involved.

My nephew was taking part in this Marathon , my brother and sister in law flew over to watch him take part on Friday , Just hope to God they are all ok, still waiting to hear from them.

We had one of our runners at the race from North Manchester. He heard the explosions from his hotel as he finished in 2 hrs 45 and I beleive they went off around the 4 hour mark of the finishers.

It’s dreadful - I hope your loved ones are OK Charlie. Hopefully they’ll catch the culprits! Teresa xx

Charlie B - hope your nephew and sister-in-law are ok? - my thoughts are with you.

It is a sick world we live in.

Laura x

I am totally sickened at what happened. I cried watching the reports. The little lad, aged only 8, who was killed, tears at my heartstrings.

Charlie…hope your family is alright.

I am worried about the London marathon. I have a relative doing it and my sis Chris, hubby, daughter and grandson will be cheering him on.

Luv Pollx

I have a son aged 8 - those poor people. My heart goes out to them! Teresa xx

My 16 year old twins go to the London Marathon with my sister every year and love it. I dont want them to go after this, but do I stop them? One’s not sure about going, one’s insisting they’re going. Whats wrong with these people? If its terrorists, how can the murder of innocent children and adults benefit their cause? World’s gone friggin mad.

To Charlie B and Vince A and anyone else who has family/friends in Boston, I hope alls ok.

[quote=“charlie b”] My nephew was taking part in this Marathon , my brother and sister in law flew over to watch him take part on Friday , Just hope to God they are all ok, still waiting to hear from them. [/quote] Just to say My Nephew , Brother and Sister in Law Arrived back this morning from Boston safely, Thank you everyone for posts. Margaret (Charlie B )

Phew…thank goodness…what a relief for you. Xx

looks like they caught them then , sadly too late to save the poor folk involved ,

Good news Charlie. Teresa xx