£500 to spare...in my dreams.

Yeah yeah…whatever LOOK!! pigs flying

Oh yeah, cute little piggies!!!

Books & books and more books - oh wait, I get a load of free ones so instead I’ll pay a young Ed Harris (I like a man to look like a man) to find my most ticklish spot

JBK xx

hiya noreen

my answer would be to obtain a tardis and use it to visit people!

my sensible answer is-i would give it to my favourite charity cos i have most things i need and if i dont have it then i get it! i should point out that i am easily pleased and dont care much for material things (i am happy with the basics)

good thread!

ellie

1 Like

I would book for me and hubby to go to a lovely restaurant for a fantastic meal and probably stay over

Ohhh, it would have to be something special because I don’t have £500. coming my way that often. How about an antique?

RF

Yah nearly got me then JBK…wicked lady…books

I’m ignoring your sensible bit ellie…this is a dream…I’ve released the devil in me

Tardis Though, is a great idea Think of all the places one could get to That could be another dream…where to take your tardis

X

You could definitely stay over with £500

X

An antique what though? It’s your dream money

I also found some black over the knee boots made of lace and ribbon - I’ll have those too. And a nice necklace too.

Well I need something to wear for Ed !!!

JBK xx

JBK nice to see you’re not struggling with your dreams

Pamper, pamper, pamper…the entire £500 worth. Facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, gel nails and I’ve just discovered lasting lashes so I’d have those as well it’s been a long while since I could mascara my own lashes without poking myself in the eye

Jan x

Your my kinda girl Jan I Love a good pamper

What are these lasting lashes? You’re talking to redhead who doesn’t go out without mascara.

xx

It looks just like mascara, it lasts about two weeks then it has to be removed by the salon. I’ve had it done twice now and I love it a rest of a couple of weeks between applications is recommended.

Jan x

hi all,

im spending my dream £500 on a picnic, luxury blanket, some fizz and nice treats, choc’s, ice cream etc, of course it would have to be somewhere by the seaside and its a lovely warm, sunny (not too hot) day. Bliss

Thanks Blossom, lovely thread

Scratch cards,but I’d need help with the scraping

Wb

I’ll scratch them for a cut of the winnings

Jan x

Thank for that Jan, will check that out. Could just be the answer for my trip to Rome

X

That does sound blissful elle67. And who will be with you in this dream

X