Forum

Wonderful GP visit on HER day off

Just said goodbye to my GP she called in on her day off to catch up on my depression and how I feel about having a Baclofen Pump fitted. http://disableddon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/visit-from-gp.html

I have a wonderful GP and have never been able to fault the NHS yet the Government want to privatise bits of it probably only the easy bits!

Don

3 Likes

We have a wonderful NHS Don, I agree!!!

You nasty government people leave our beloved NHS alone!!!

I worked for the NHS for many years and the government have been trying to privatise it by the back door. This is still going on. It will not be better for it.

Before I left doctors, nurses and other staff were leaving but not being replaced which is why the waiting time in A & E is so bad. What can they do with minimum staff.

Best leave it there I think or I will go off on one.

Shazzie x

3 Likes

in complete agreement with above posts! Our NHS is brilliant and I feel eternally grateful for having it current government policies however are shameful+ utterly despicable.

3 Likes

me too!

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. I have a fabulous MS nurse and have just had a referral to our neuro rehab unit. As a result, I am going to see an OT, have access to physiotherapy and a psych referral. I have had excellent care from my local NHS trust, as has my husband, for other ailments. I hate the NHS bashing that goes on in the papers and the underfunding and pressure this puts staff under.

2 Likes

I was talking to someone and they said the privatisation is all cherry picking. Take the money making jobs and leave the rest. You can’t blame the firms it’s the Government who needs blaming. They couldn’t organise a party in a brewery.

Don

2 Likes

Hi Don

Just read your blog. What a lovely gp you have, that must have been comforting for you.

I hope things are improving for you with regards the depression and you are adjusting to the baclofen pump.

I am avoiding commenting on the NHS and what this damn government are doing to it…trying to keep my stress levels at bay