Woblyboy

Hello Guys

I’ve noticed on another link that Wb is leaving this forum.

Its a shame he’s going because I for one find his post very funny and uplifting.

I’m surprised not to have seen any goodbye messages wishing him all the best. Have they been sent privately or are they on here and I’ve just missed the link??

Noreen

Oh no that’s a terrible shame, I always look forward to his jokes.

xxxxx

Me too…finding it really sad that nobody seems to have really noticed xxx

No no,no don’t leave Wb. You are always so funny and put a smile on my face. I will now sing - so long far well - da de da de da can’t even remember the words la la la . Take real good care of yourself Wb. Thanks for all of your help and come back real soon Farewell hugs Min xx

Oh Noreen. I will be very upset to see Wb go. I loved the jokes.

Don’t go Wb. Please please please.

If you do decide to go then thank you soooo much for the laughs. You have made me feel so much better on the bad days.

Shazzie xx

i really look forward to the jokes . He has been brilliant on lifting my moods . i will miss his posts so if he reads this, stay and keep on with your posts, pretty please

Lynn xx

More messages for Wb please. I want him to stay…I need to keep laughing.

noooooo! don’tleave us Wb

carole x

Awwww no, look forward to his posts. Why is he leaving us ? Lynn x

Where are you WB. Being utterly selfish I am in desparate need of a giggle or two. Please oblige as telling jokes to myself doesn’t really work - it’s a bit like trying to tickle yourself. Anyone know why tickling yourself does not work?

Hope you change your mind Wb and stay, everyone will miss

your humour and fun! I new to this site and i really looked forward

to your posts, it was refreshing to read, something different other than

MS…You might miss the site yourself ? hope so its invaluable.

kitty x.

Why??? I am not a massive “commenter” but I do love WBs responses and jokes.

If you don’t show your face I’ll hunt you down. Lynn xx

Oh no, where am I going to get all my jokes from now? Woblyboy come back, please. Would it help if we showed you our UU s? Or talked about high heels - I know you have a penchant for those, you naughty boy?

(If threats don’t work, see Lynn’s post above, we will try bribery)

Tracey xx

I’ve been away for a few days - why is Wb leaving us. Any lawyers on here - can we sue him for desertion? I do hope Wb comes back, he definitely lightens up our days.

Take care Wb wherever you are!!

JBK x

Where was this, where is Wb, what is the world coming to???

Wb, pleeeeease come back, you always brighten my day! I NEED that

Sonia xx

[quote=“elmo”]

Oh no, where am I going to get all my jokes from now? Woblyboy come back, please. Would it help if we showed you our UU s? Or talked about high heels - I know you have a penchant for those, you naughty boy?

(If threats don’t work, see Lynn’s post above, we will try bribery)

Tracey xx

[/quote] Tracey, Surely he can’t refuse that offer - l hope he lets us know what forum he has joined - he could pm all of us who love him - and cut out the ones who were so off-hand. lt just goes to show what a decent guy he is - as he has not asked for an apology.

Unless the person involved has apologised by pm. Lets hope so. He certainly would not want a ‘heated debate’. l had several pm’s

supporting him and myself - which was heartening.

Wb. Where are you?

Please get in touch to let us know you are ok!! We are worried about you.

Shazzie xx

I hope wb doesn’t go too, but I’m really confused by all of this. Wb was his inimitable self on the “rubbing it in” thread so adjectives like sarcastic are pretty much spot on as I’m sure even he would happily admit most of the time! Let’s face it, he’s an expert at it :slight_smile: And the post wasn’t nasty at all! All it did was offer really good advice.

But then we have spacejacket insisting that an apology is due despite the fact that she hasn’t offered even a hint of an apology after calling someone a whore on that same thread!

It seems to me that it’s spacejacket who needs to be offering an apology. And to stop stirring.

An accurate summary of events.