Where's Delphinoon?

Haven’t see Oonagh on here for ages.

Hope you’re ok hon? Let us know how you’re doing.

Pat x

Ditto Pat - haven’t seen Oonagh for weeks. Hope you’re alright, let us know! Teresa xx

Just checked when she last posted and it was 2nd March.Give us a shout Oonagh, there are some cyber friends here wanting to here from you.

Hi my cyber friends Firstly very spooky that you posted about me the day before I came back…thank you for the messages. X I’m okay, just so many things have been happening. I was just about to go for my neurodynamics appointment the last time I posted…nightmare! I knew from other posts that I had to leave all dignity behind me (which I did LOL) It was the 3 hour hospital transport journey (I live 30 mins from the hospital) that made it worse. We went all over Cumbria and then got stuck on the M6 because of the awful accident, then half way through the tests the fire alarm went off so ‘things’ had to be taken out of me and I had to get dressed again…I’d just got my boots on and the alarms switched off, cue me getting undressed again and the ‘things’ being put back in. Not the most relaxed I’ve been. In a nutshell- my appointment was at 10.30, I eventually got to the hospital at 12.00, tests were done, waited for an hour and a half for transport and got back home at 4.30…lots of wine was consumed that night LOL!!! Anyway, got that over with and then waited for letter from DLA, took a month but I got it…pick the car up on tuesday I stared back at work in February and started on 3 hours a week and now I’m doing 5 hours…will be going up to 8 in the next couple of weeks. Must go for now…tea is ready…I’ll be back! Much love to you all. xxxx PS sorry this is all one paragraph but it wont let me use return. Xxx

Hi my cyber friends Firstly very spooky that you posted about me the day before I came back actually I tried to post this yesterday but the forum wasn’t playing) …thank you for the messages. X I’m okay, just so many things have been happening. I was just about to go for my neurodynamics appointment the last time I posted…nightmare! I knew from other posts that I had to leave all dignity behind me (which I did LOL) It was the 3 hour hospital transport journey (I live 30 mins from the hospital) that made it worse.

We went all over Cumbria and then got stuck on the M6 because of the awful accident, then half way through the tests the fire alarm went off so ‘things’ had to be taken out of me and I had to get dressed again…I’d just got my boots on and the alarms switched off, cue me getting undressed again and the ‘things’ being put back in.

Not the most relaxed I’ve been In a nutshell- I was picked up at 8.30, my appointment was at 10.30, I eventually got to the hospital at 12.00ish, tests were done, waited for an hour and a half for transport and got back home at 4.30…lots of wine was consumed that night LOL!!! Then the wait for DLA which took a month…I got it! We pick up the car tomorrow I’m now working 5 hours a day and its going okay, will be upping it to 8 hours soon. God knows if I will be able to keep it up but ya gotta try or you won’t know.

I haven’t been in the conference for a while (obviously) so don’t know how everyone has been. Hopefully none of you have been having a rough ride. Again, thank you for posting a message to see how I was. Oonagh Xxxx PS sorry this is one long paragraph but it won’tlet me use the return key for some reason. Xxxx